5k to Benefit Diving Parents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used a Sharpie to mark my calendar. :lotsalove:
The Gypsy Girl said she wanted to go. I got her a new Tattoo today and she had a bath as well. So we'll be there sometime around Noon Saturday I guess.

Has anybody seen or heard from Daisy ??? We need to get her to come too !!! :blinking:

I got a PM from her about a month ago. Didn't say when she might wander through.

Foo,

Marrietta Landing is at Lake Murray. Congrats to the husbandal unit on achieving 5th degree. I'll try to remember not to smart off to him in the future. :)

I'm bringing fajita meat for lunch on Saturday. Anyone is welcome to join us for lunch. I should have plenty of fajita meat. I got six pounds, and I can always go back and get more. Bringing homemade brownies, and stuff for smores. Is anyone planning on bringing any wood for a campfire? We've got wood, just have to figure out if, and how we can load it in the van.

Rhonda

I'm bringing fajita meat for lunch on Saturday. Anyone is welcome to join us for lunch. I should have plenty of fajita meat. I got six pounds, and I can always go back and get more. Bringing homemade brownies, and stuff for smores. Is anyone planning on bringing any wood for a campfire? We've got wood, just have to figure out if, and how we can load it in the van.

Rhonda

We'll bring some wood. How big a fire are you thinking?

6lbs should be enough for the people that have said they were going. Ms. Natalie can pack away a half pound all by herself, though. She's a big meat and sausage fan. :D

Also, we're bringing Natalie's telescope. You can't see anything except the moon in Big D. It should be a good chance to look at some other stuff.

Just a big enough fire to keep us warm and entertained till about midnight.:D It would be great if you could bring the wood, if you can't bring a lot, we could probably bring a little bit to add to yours. We just won't have room for very much, or be able to add very much weight.

Telescope will be cool! TwoBitTxn and his daughter should be there too, the girls will have a great time!

Rhonda

I'll bring the chainsaw........ There are plenty of trees already there :rofl3:

Just kidding :D I'll bring some logs.

The sky should be good and dark Saturday night since the cresent Moon rises just before Dawn Sunday morning.
Jupiter is in Sagiterius right at Dusk. Mercury is visible at Dawn and Saturn's rings are almost edge on and very near the Moon
A dark sky in the country should be nice for viewing the Milky Way as well as the Messier Objects.
I might just have to pack my big 10" telescope !!!!

Sorry yall, I was at a conference in Austin last week and never saw this thread.

Deirdre and I will be there. She's looking forward to it.

TwoBit

I'll bring the chainsaw........ There are plenty of trees already there :rofl3:

Bring some cheese whiz too, in case the fish are hungry.

A dark sky in the country should be nice for viewing the Milky Way as well as the Messier Objects.

I don't think you'll need a telescope to see Rhonda's brownies. And they're not really THAT messy.

I might just have to pack my big 10" telescope !!!!

Wow, now I fell somehow less of a man... :depressed:

Jupiter is in Sagiterius right at Dusk. Mercury is visible at Dawn and Saturn's rings are almost edge on and very near the Moon

The CIA Code forum is at a different web address. This forum is about scuba diving.

And Venus is on the horizon at sunset.

Ten? Geez, I have an eight and a four...does that count as TWELVE?

ZzzKing, does that invitation from the other thread (the one about Lake Murray conditions) still hold?

ZzzKing, does that invitation from the other thread (the one about Lake Murray conditions) still hold?

Of course it does. We'll see you out there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom