4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a wetsuit in 4X that is full length, not in a shortie or a farmer john combo. I am looking for less than 3 mil but 3 mil might be okay. Thinner is better cause fat floats, wetsuits float so the equation is:

Wetsuit + Syruss = Cork on Surface!

I don't want to spend 300 on a custom made one since 3X suits can be had for $99.

Thanks

dumb self..but whats 4X?

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
dumb self..but whats 4X?

Sorry Abby, but I cannot resist...

Okay Class, lets start with the following, you should all learn this as it is relevant to most items warn as clothes.

Super Scrawny = XS
Midget=SM
Less Large = MD
Large=LG
Slighly Plump=1X
Larger than Plump=2X
2 Plumps and a Spare Tire=3X
Add a Gondola and call me a zeppelin=4X

That takes care of the Syruss Siz-o-meter

I'm 5foot9inches - how can i be classed as a midget?!

Syruss32......try ActionPlus. I have a 4xl suit from them. 7mm. I have worn a 2xl 3mm suit fit ok. (shorty) Sorry farmer john etc combo. However they may make a one piecer.

Let me know how you make out.

I was told by my wife's dive instructor that he had a gut taller and bigger than me comfortbly in a Bare 3xl. I donna know I haven't tried one.

Doncha just wish they would make mens' sizes though. Lord I hate trying to shop and only finding kids sizes. HeHeHe.

Butch :peace:

ps ScubaBaby we are talking mass not height. LOLOL :D

I'm 5foot9inches - how can i be classed as a midget?!

Sorry ScubaBaby there was a typo in that it should have read lovely, beautiful, georgeous, thoughtfull, wonderful, happy midget.

I must have been typing slower than my brain was going!

I WILL FIND SOMEWHERE THAT SELLS THEM!!!!!!

But, your still calling me a midget so i'm not going to look so hard now ! hehe x :wink:

buy a 3x, and a gondola sized one, stitch the gondola into the other, may involve, some cutting, pasting, and duct tape. Voila, zepplin size. Syruss, your size charts, and many other posts have had me laughing today!

I WILL FIND SOMEWHERE THAT SELLS THEM!!!!!!

But, your still calling me a midget so i'm not going to look so hard now ! hehe x :wink:

Thou art as lovely as the sun on the horizon as we don our gear for a caribbean dive. I know now that even should I make it into heaven, there shall be no angel with beauty such as yours, nor no angel taller than you in my eyes....

(ya never know a moment of Sappyness and I might be back in her good graces, or in more deep dog doo.....It's a close call)

Syruss.....you old romantic you =-x

And i thought you were all humour :1st:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom