3 rules of diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#1 Never hold your breath.
#2 Always look good.
#3 Blame it on your buddy.
#4 My Instructor never taught me that.

:wink:

~SubMariner~

Spectre once bubbled...

Can you handle a discussion on the best side to hang on when wearing a crotch strap?

When Wendy asked if she could be "One of the boys" - I immediatly thought about the crotch strap issue.......

If we had a men only section, I'm sure we'd have to change this to an adults only site. Guys just don't seem to have the same "tact" as women when we talk about issues involving our crotches.....

SS

ScubaScott once bubbled...
Guys just don't seem to have the same "tact" as women when we talk about issues involving our crotches.....

Or a female moderator... you know.. someone to kick you under the table when you say something stupid! :)

Spectre once bubbled...

Or a female moderator... you know.. someone to kick you under the table when you say something stupid! :)

So that's what women do? I was wondering why she kept kicking me all night long. Man are my shins bruised.

Ty

Your right, a men only section would have to ask whether your 18 or older to enter. Most of us men just want to be blunt about certain issues....I know I am that way....I hate censorship, but I understand this is a family board and I have had a few PM's sent my way from the moderators.

I'm kind of feeling up....I mean out.......what we can get away with on here.

:)

Funny,

I have read all of these, and don't see Rule #1 anywhere! :wink:

1) if you aim a fart just right from 130 feet you can topple the dive boat.

2) *if you are diving tables and your buddy has a computer, always make sure you are at least 1 foot above him so that you can share the computer

3) If you never come back up from your dive, your buddy can demand half the money back from the dive operator since you only completed half of a dive.

*disclaimer in case you are new - dont really do that, it is just a joke! (#1 and #3 you can do)

Jack R once bubbled...
3) If you never come back up from your dive, your buddy can demand half the money back from the dive operator since you only completed half of a dive.

Leave the discount demands underwater... but don't leave the gear. Asking for half off is going to backfire as the captain'll then charge you a cargo fee for transporting the gear. Leave the discount and keep the gear!

jepuskar once bubbled...
Your right, a men only section would have to ask whether your 18 or older to enter. Most of us men just want to be blunt about certain issues....I know I am that way....I hate censorship, but I understand this is a family board and I have had a few PM's sent my way from the moderators.

I'm kind of feeling up....I mean out.......what we can get away with on here.

:)

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'm in as long as credit cards are not required to be authenticated at that site:mean:

DanBo

Back
Top Bottom