3 rules of diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rule # 1 Either buddy can call the dive, for any reason, at any time.

Rule #2 Dying doing something you love is better then dying from Couch potatoitis

Rule #3 Women are always smarter then men and when you learn that, life is a lot more fun.

Ty

Obviously a brilliant man.

Dying diving is NOT better than dying from "couch potatoitis", and is not a sight that is enjoyable to recall. I still get chills when a helicopter is close. It's just that high pitched ............

I am sorry to dredge up what appears to be a painful experience but what does helicopters and dying from diving have to do with eachother?

Soooooooooo!!!! will we or will we not start a men only section??????

VIVA LA REVOLUTION.

shellbird once bubbled...
I am sorry to dredge up what appears to be a painful experience but what does helicopters and dying from diving have to do with eachother?

(To lighten by sticking with the 3 theme)

1) Diver is missing, or bent.
2) The Capt calls the Coast Guard
3) The Coast Guard chopper comes....

invisioned something more macabre.

I'll leave you men to your cave. Bub-bye!!

Mine goes this way:

* Take care of your gear because down there there's only your gear and then there's God

* Take care of your buddy as he could save your life someday

* Take care of your body, you can only take out what you've put in

Hello to all my fellow scubadivers!! Safe diving this weekend to those that are planning on doing dives

DanBo

"Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again."

Now is this a "Men only" vote type of thread or the "three best dive tips" thread........hmmmmmmm.....perhaps they can be rolled into the same................
Like for men only rule

# 1...Never dive naked in a school of muskie.......irregardless of the size of your bait,

#2...Never cinch the crotch strap too tight..........

#3..Always dive with a buddy with a great set of water wings..:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom