2nd annual Turkey Fry at Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No matter which kind you get, I promise ya'll are enjoying better weather than I up here in Minnesota...lows last night were @ 12; they are calling for snow flurries today!! Everyone enjoy the day, regardless of conditions; I'll be with you in spirit!! (Actually will be in transit back to the much preferred weather of Florida!)
Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the turkey!

I was quoting from NOAA the other day for Venice, inland, not marine - however they put up the high surf advisory only this morning, not last night when i posted, i can promise you that. But even the marine forecast seems to say only 2-3 ft, hardly a ripple and winds only 10-15knots, barely a breeze. See how wrong the forecasters got today, nice, sunny, bright, warm, not rain, wind, cold etc - i know the front is coming though.

CBulla:
I'll be there in my new sequin thong Speedo thats all X-mas colors! I can't dive, but I can certainly work on my tan :D
Bikini wax tomorrow?

CBulla:
I'll be there in my new sequin thong Speedo thats all X-mas colors! I can't dive, but I can certainly work on my tan :D
:11: I (and all my carmera equipment :eyebrow: ) might actually make the looooong trip over there for that one!!!

The weather does not look good for diving. Seas 2-3 may not be good. Any thoughts?

Well.. we still can fry turkey.

If the weather is gonna be sucky, I might come on over with all the kiddies after all.... I was just worried about my 2 little ones being so fare skinned and getting burnt. Colin, what a local hotel near your place? I'd rather stay closer to ya'll and follow you over the next morning.... (something under $60 with 2 beds)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom