2nd annual Turkey Fry at Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
If the weather is gonna be sucky, I might come on over with all the kiddies after all.... I was just worried about my 2 little ones being so fare skinned and getting burnt. Colin, what a local hotel near your place? I'd rather stay closer to ya'll and follow you over the next morning.... (something under $60 with 2 beds)

The Motel Bulla!

And your point is????
(Hey, its not my house......LOL)

:laughing: got wine?

That can be arranged:D

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/nearshoreforecast/USFL0497?zoneId=GMZ853
Friday Night...east Winds Around 10 Knots. Seas 2 Feet Or Less. Bay And Inland Waters A Light Chop. .saturday...southeast Winds 10 To 15 Knots Shifting To South In The Afternoon...except Becoming Southwest Near The Coast. Seas 2 To 3 Feet. Bay And Inland Waters A Moderate Chop. .saturday Night...south Winds 5 To 10 Knots. Seas 2 Feet Or Less. Bay And Inland Waters A Light Chop.

Scuba_Jenny:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/nearshoreforecast/USFL0497?zoneId=GMZ853
Friday Night...east Winds Around 10 Knots. Seas 2 Feet Or Less. Bay And Inland Waters A Light Chop. .saturday...southeast Winds 10 To 15 Knots Shifting To South In The Afternoon...except Becoming Southwest Near The Coast. Seas 2 To 3 Feet. Bay And Inland Waters A Moderate Chop. .saturday Night...south Winds 5 To 10 Knots. Seas 2 Feet Or Less. Bay And Inland Waters A Light Chop.
We've done worse!!!! Sounds ok.... I wonder if we can find any traffic signs over there :eyebrow:

Maybe. Hopefully I will be able to dive. My sinuses are still stuffed up.

No local hotels available much this time of year, not for that price. The blue hairz and turtles have already shown up and are making a muck of the roads.

Once you check into Hotel Bulla, you may never leave.... :)

OK, I went to good ol' mom's place for T-Day she lives about 5 mi north. Here is an eyewitness account of what I saw at the dive site. The wind was from the West at way over 15MPH the waves cresting over where the sand bar used to be were about 3-5 ft with white caps. I drove north to the Venice Inlet (Jetties) about 1-1/2 mi. and there were surfers there. :11:

Today (fri) is alot calmer here at the homestead :wink: so tomorrow should be the same but I don't think there is enough time for everything to settle down.

But, On the upside we all can visit with good company and eat great food, I'll be off call-out status for the week and I can have some ah......:eyebrow: soft drinks yea that's it.

See everyone there, I'm bringing a 10X10 canopy and some chips/salsa. Are plates,forks etc....taken care of?

Wildbill:cop_2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom