Annual on barely used gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a reference, a local shop just advertised a part time regulator tech (and general sales/floor) position for $15/hour, IIRC, free training (up to DM), equipment discounts, and, get this, discounts on equipment service....

Again, as stated earlier, pay is different than charges.... You don't keep the lights on if it isn't....

For a 1st and 2 Hi Perf 2nd stages I pay 210.00. That entails complete tear down, clean, reassemble and test/adjust....but only every 2 years. I get about 50-75 dives a year.

First the mystery of the random faber tanks with no markings and now an expensive service charge with no itemized breakdown. Posts on this board are worse than a show that gets cancelled after a major cliffhanger. I'm so dissatisfied right now....

First the mystery of the random faber tanks with no markings and now an expensive service charge with no itemized breakdown. Posts on this board are worse than a show that gets cancelled after a major cliffhanger. I'm so dissatisfied right now....
write your own ending. It's fun that way...

write your own ending. It's fun that way...
So the guy, diving mystery Faber bottles goes out with regs that haven't been serviced in the last year, runs out of air, loses one of his split fins and can't figure out his dive buddy's Air2 setup, drops his BFK while trying to rob his dive buddy of HIS tanks at knife point, almost drownds, gets saved by a voluptuous water nymph and lives happily ever after?

So the guy, diving mystery Faber bottles goes out with regs that haven't been serviced in the last year, runs out of air, loses one of his split fins and can't figure out his dive buddy's Air2 setup, drops his BFK while trying to rob his dive buddy of HIS tanks at knife point, almost drownds, gets saved by a voluptuous water nymph and lives happily ever after?
I think you forgot the part in middle with the underwater fistfight over primary versus secondary donate, other than that, well summarized.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom