2nd annual Turkey Fry at Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
dive4funOften
Scuba_jenny and Hermit Crab - Bringing apple crisp and pumpkin pie
bdrannik
baitedstorm (no:( )
CBulla, Kbulla, Xman and 3/4 Ian
flounderboy?
diver doh
Wildbill & Family
ReefGuy - stopping by to say Hi
taildragger
novafury (with sun shade??)
simbrooks- possibly...awe c'mon simon, you know you want a meg..

I'm still working on a kitchen pass. At least I have all 3 Scuba_Kids on my side. They all want to go. Maybe I can knock off OW dive#2 with Riley (my 10 yr old)... then dive for some megs with Kathleen (13) and Jack (15)....

Scuba_Dad:
I'm still working on a kitchen pass. At least I have all 3 Scuba_Kids on my side. They all want to go. Maybe I can knock off OW dive#2 with Riley (my 10 yr old)... then dive for some megs with Kathleen (13) and Jack (15)....

There will be plenty of kids if I come!

And Bubble watchers!

aww, i wish i had checked sooner, i would have loved to have gone too but i already made plans to go camping and diving at ginnie springs friday saturday and sunday this week !! i guess that's what happens when you stay out of the loop for too long.

wesley

I am a definate for this event, i just have to find somewhere to crash now - still looking for that elusive sofa - even a floor does for one night :wink:

Need to buy a new sunshade either that or we need to crawl on our knees. but I will have shade, though I don't think we should really need it if this cold front comes through and brings some nasty cold air... Hmmmmmmm. This is Florida not Michigan LOL

I was wondering if you minded if a NEWBIE to your group wandered down just to hang out and maybe even do a dive !!!!
I know I am a born and bred Minnesota diver but hey , I can be retrained to dive correctly you know!!!!
I think I am going to try to get a room somewhere down there Friday night so if anyone wants to shack up , let me know!!!!

Thanks again...

Jean

jeandiver - this dive is only for experienced ultra shallow non-deco even possible divers :wink:

Bring it on, we love new blood out at the sharkhole!!!

Colin forgot one thing. You must be able to deal with Colin in a speedo :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom