2nd annual Turkey Fry at Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(in your best homer voice) Mmmmmmmm.....Turrkeeeee!!!!!! I should be able to make it. Last year was a blast even though I ended up out of sync with everyone else on the dives and missed the actual feast, leftovers were great and the friends even greater. I'll try to get the wife and kid to come along.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Well, I was gonna give you the link to last years event, but its gone. While I wasn't there, I have been to Venice, and dived with most everybody, and have attended a few SB get togethers. Given that, there will be diving, and eating turkey on the beach. Also lots of good people sharing dive tales and generally having a good time. Kids are always welcome and there is usually at least a couple of adults who get volunteered to kid sit.
First dive usually is around 9am, and diving thro the day.

Scuba_Jenny:
Well, I was gonna give you the link to last years event, but its gone. While I wasn't there, I have been to Venice, and dived with most everybody, and have attended a few SB get togethers. Given that, there will be diving, and eating turkey on the beach. Also lots of good people sharing dive tales and generally having a good time. Kids are always welcome and there is usually at least a couple of adults who get volunteered to kid sit.
First dive usually is around 9am, and diving thro the day.

Well, here it is almost a week after the last post. Is this going to happen or should I/we who have expressed interest start looking for another dive?I am not trying to be a damp towel or anything. I just need to make plans and the like.

Thanks!

Jeff

I just got back from the Brac! Sorry I have been out of the loop. Whazzzzup? Is anyone interested?

Jenny?

Walter?

Others?

I am in. Cbulla doesn't know it yet, but I am camping out at his house :D

Let's see, so far we have:
dive4funOften
Scuba_jenny and Hermit Crab
bdrannik
baitedstorm ?
CBulla, Kbulla, Xman and 3/4 Ian
flounderboy?
diver doh
Wildbill & Family

Scuba_Jenny:
Let's see, so far we have:
dive4funOften
Scuba_jenny and Hermit Crab
bdrannik
baitedstorm ?
CBulla, Kbulla, Xman and 3/4 Ian
flounderboy?
diver doh ?
Wildbill & Family

If it's on I am there :dazzler1:

Jeff

But date and time need to be confirmed!

Saturday November 27. First dive 9am...unless a cold front comes in and we need to wait an hour till it warms up a little :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom