2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is, but it's growing beyond my tastes right now. Academically, Maryville City Schools are ranked among the top schools in the state...just so happens, their football program ain't too shabby either. We moved out of the city limits for a lake font place, but continue to send our son there on tuition (allowed, if you started there).

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Ooooh...wouldn't even have to have a beach...just a few good reefs to dive. Quarries good enough? :D

Been to Loch Low-Minn a couple times. Short answer, No, quarries are not good enough. :D

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

sisterbabyalabama.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Reminds me of one of my favorite Bama jokes:
An Alabama brother and sister just finished having sex.
The sister says, "You do that just like Daddy!"
He replies, "Yeah, that's what Mom says!"

:no:

:vomit:

Nice game to kick the season off last night. Still strange to see Spurrier going "ground and pound."

I am going to try and refrain from pre-season predictions this year, after my famous "I am pretty sure LSU are overrated" pre-season comment last year.

:bounce: SEC Football

I missed the end of the SC/Vandy game. Had to watch the end of the RNC. Football is important, but had to be #2 last night.

What you gonna do, flip a coin? Or not vote? Wait ....

:focus:

Last nights Vandy v SC game was a good one.

Vandy should have won. They got screwed by the ref in the last minutes on pass interference and the ref missed the call.

One thing I will say, that South Carolina is ranked too high at #7. They almost got beat by unranked Vandy.

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:43 AM ----------

pass interference.... right in front of the ref.... with no call.

[video=youtube;xGMMtlOmRD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xGMMtlOmRD8[/video]

One thing I will say, that South Carolina is ranked too high at #7. They almost got beat by unranked Vandy.
It was an SEC conference game. National Rankings are irrelevant when you're wrestling in the SEC dirt with your brother! :D That's the best and worst thing about the SEC and it makes our individual schedules tougher than the rest of the nation by a long shot. Look at how many ranked teams the Gators have to play this year. Go outside of the SEC and the other teams might have one or possibly two ranked teams scheduled. Our teams that aren't ranked are that way because we expect our ranked teams to beat the living snot out of them. We all have to bite, peck, claw and chew our way to the top of the toughest conference in college football in order to get ranked nationally. It ain't easy being SEC.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom