2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have a link to this schedule? Can't get it to print clear from this page. Thanks GO DOGS

Google for 2012 SEC Helmet Schedule and you'll find many better resolution ones.

Here's one that is decent size. I put in MS Word on an 11x17 sheet of paper and printed it out larger. easier to read.

2012_SEC_Helmet_Schedule.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

From Last Night. check out this awesome punt return by Kent State that picked up a live ball.... too bad he ran the entire field the WRONG WAY

[video=youtube;KmmnRS1tVrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KmmnRS1tVrk[/video]

gator.gif

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Just turned on the TN / NCS game. Did North Carolina State send their basketball team to play in the Georgia Dome?

From Last Night. check out this awesome punt return by Kent State that picked up a live ball.... too bad he ran the entire field the WRONG WAY

[video=youtube;KmmnRS1tVrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KmmnRS1tVrk[/video]
I can't believe the defenders didn't let him take it all the way.

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Just turned on the TN / NCS game. Did North Carolina State send their basketball team to play in the Georgia Dome?
Well, with one under the belt; we have something to work with.
Our secondary looked a little porous at times, running game is still suspect, but; it's a start. GO VOLS!

Last edited:
I can't believe the defenders didn't let him take it all the way.

they just saw someone with the football and thought they were supposed to tackle him.... :D

Well, with one under the belt; we have something to work with.
Our secondary looked a little porous at times, running game is still suspect, but; it's a start. GO VOLS!

Yep. Derek Dooley is one step closer to redeeming job security. Interceptions costs NC state last night against the Vols.

Did you see where some TN fan fell out of the upper deck at the GA Dome? (I wonder if alcohol was a factor).

Did you see where some TN fan fell out of the upper deck at the GA Dome? (I wonder if alcohol was a factor).
Yeah, I just read this morning that he died. 20 yr. old from Lenoir City. Sad!

People shouldn't die at football games.

Anyway, congrats to TN for the win. First week pushover games for most (Alabama has a real game to play)

I'm guessing Muschamp will be able to sort out player skills today before traveling to College Station next week. Oh, and then there's TN :D

People shouldn't die at football games.

Anyway, congrats to TN for the win. First week pushover games for most (Alabama has a real game to play)

I'm guessing Muschamp will be able to sort out player skills today before traveling to College Station next week. Oh, and then there's TN :D

Yep, I think our faceoff will be the first test for both teams. NCS was a better than usual fluff for us last night. Then, the lizards aren't really handling BG too great right now, but should win.
Florida should score off that punt just now!
03.gif

Heck, I missed it. I didn't miss the RNC bit though: I avoided it like the plague. Will do the same for the DNC. :D

Perhaps this is the problem. With some new knowledge, there is a possibility of you voting for the right candidate. :wink:

Gators were lucky today. But, I'll take the win.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom