2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like Driskel will get the starting position. Defining who will hold that position will stabilize the offense. He actually looked spunkier and more agile toward the end of the game.

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Alabama appears to be holding a football seminar in Dallas for Michigan.

-------

Yep. I figured Michigan would have put up more of a battle.

Auburn did decent. But still got beaten by Clemson. (but that was expected by most).

Watched the Georgia game today also. another good game to watch.

At least Boise State got beat their first game. I get tired of hearing them say they should compete for the BCS when they only play 1-2 ranked teams a year. They've been way overrated in the past.

At least Boise State got beat their first game. I get tired of hearing them say they should compete for the BCS when they only play 1-2 ranked teams a year. They've been way overrated in the past.

Amen, brother!

Of course our OC came from Boise St. so maybe I shouldn't have been surprised by today's performance. (does this peg look like it fits this hole? we'll have to see)

Looks like Driskel will get the starting position. Defining who will hold that position will stabilize the offense. He actually looked spunkier and more agile toward the end of the game.

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Yeah, that was brutal! That freshman RB, Yeldon, looked good...we'll see how he stacks up against a real defense when they get their first strong conference game...no doubt Michigan was impressed. :wink:

well looks like Texas A&M is going to extra efforts to trash-talk Florida.

They (fans or someone) paid for this billboard to be put up in Gainsville

53877941395356531857589.jpeg

SEC defense is gonna be a big adjustment for someone coming from the "last team to score wins" conference. :D

well looks like Texas A&M is going to extra efforts to trash-talk Florida.

They (fans or someone) paid for this billboard to be put up in Gainsville

53877941395356531857589.jpeg

It will be very interesting. I wish the Gators were not in the middle of rebuilding, but in SEC football you have to be ready anytime/all the time. Read a good article concerning Muschamp's second year and (in a slightly lame way) compared the previous UF coaches, the talent they started with and how they progressed in year two. If Muschamp is wanting to play smash-mouth football, he's gonna need another year of recruiting before we have that kind of size and speed.

with the smug attitude of that sign, I'd like to see that Gators wipe Texas A&M's ass all over the place.

I always feel that way, but reality has a way of rearing it's ugly head sometimes.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom