2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For some reason he's not participating in this years thread. He'll show up if UGA beats Florida though most likely. :D
He's probably telling his homies that we are d-bags for even mentioning him in this thread. :D :D :D

I would have to agree that they deserved the title.

Some media reports, coaches, etc have said that Auburn should have been awarded the 2004 BCS National Championship after USC was stripped the BCS win when Reggie Bush was considered not eligible and they had to vacate all their wins.

Auburn was #2 that year.

As an Auburn fan I think that would have been great to have it officially done. But I can see reason not to do it as they didn't actually play for the BCS.

Still lots of stories like this out there.

With USC's Title Stripped, Is Auburn College Football's 2004 National Champion? | Bleacher Report

If you read the history of Auburn, there's another two or three years of being undefeated or rankings high enough for the honor, but alas those NCAA penalties negated the possibility. (Gators have had their share of 'penalty years' too) I suppose if you go back far enough and are Auburn fan enough, you could argue that Auburn should have 5 or maybe 6 titles.

Ok, I'm done being reasonable ....

Go Gators! Beat Aggies!

391742_3246666145060_1350410684_n.jpg

Auburn?

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

28 - 10 :shakehead:

rest assured this will not be one of those above referenced type "missed" championship years......

I know the feeling.

Oh, baby! Did the Gators need that tough win! Gator club at Miller Ale House was rocking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom