2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you didn't watch unranked LA Monroe beat #8 Arkansas in OT.....

Then you missed the best game of the night

sent using my Droid
sent using my Droid
sent using my Droid
:outtahere:

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:31 PM ----------

My Gators just pulled ahead of the Aggies. It's hard knock game so far.

after the "smug-ness" that Texas A&M has presented to other teams in the SEC since "joining", I was glad to see Florida beat their ass.

Just wait till the play Bama and LSU and really get their asses wiped.

man I knew the Hogs were going to have problems this year but wasn't expecting this

I thought they were "over ranked" this year from the beginning. but I never expected this either.

Arkansas plays Bama I think next week. I expect it to be a slaughter.

LA Monroe plays Auburn next week. If Chizik doesn't get his crap together, they could get slaughtered also. :D

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Oh, baby! Did the Gators need that tough win! Gator club at Miller Ale House was rocking.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

here you go. saw this elsewhere.

381098_10151068384351034_1831743927_n.jpg

I'll take 3 point wins all year long. It was one of those games you had to pay attention to.

Can't believe ULM over Ark. Wow.

I think Nebraska and Wisconsin lost too, IIRC

I'll take 3 point wins all year long. It was one of those games you had to pay attention to.

Can't believe ULM over Ark. Wow.

I think Nebraska and Wisconsin lost too, IIRC

Boise State lost last week. so that will shut their whiny asses about being in the BCS championship.

now if we could just get someone to whoop ass on USC, I will be much happier.

Didn't read the whole article, but there was mention in the USA Today that USC had some work to do. Perhaps their whooping is on the way.

I'm not gonna brag about the VOLS 1000+ yards of offense in their 1st two games combined. Our test comes this coming Saturday.
Gary, it would be short notice (Friday afternoon), but I get free tickets fo the VOLS games often. If I get them for the Florida game, would you like to join me?

I'm not gonna brag about the VOLS 1000+ yards of offense in their 1st two games combined. Our test comes this coming Saturday.
Gary, it would be short notice (Friday afternoon), but I get free tickets fo the VOLS games often. If I get them for the Florida game, would you like to join me?

Thanks Jimi, but we have plans for the game (albeit viewed on TV) You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I went to Neyland stadium for a game once. It was very loud.

I sure hope we have our act together. A&M was a pretty good test for us. They have a good team, even if they are not ranked.

You are Welcome!

Been drinking heavily this morning? :D

:laughing: Only coffee, my friend.

---------- Post Merged on September 10th, 2012 at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 9th, 2012 at 12:22 PM ----------

Wow, some folks fell completely out of the top 25 after Saturday's game.

Capture1.JPGCapture.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom