2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's gonna be LSU or Bama (most likely bama) against SC or UGA. Most likely Georgia, but I think that SC has a good chance.

:shakehead: probably :(

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:13 AM ----------

But that won't stop us from talkin' smack till the season is over. :thumb:

:shakehead: probably :(

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:13 AM ----------

But that won't stop us from talkin' smack till the season is over. :thumb:

I think Florida is a good football program.

I was just

1.) was never a fan of Spurrier when he was at FL
2.) Got tired of ESPN and every Florida fan using Tebow in every sentence.

I'm not against Tebow. I think he's a good kid. I just got tire of that being the only thing they could talk of.

I'm not sure the Gators aren't gonna suck.
Remember Doug Dickie, when we often snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. :D

I'm not against Tebow.
Who brought up Tebow (blessed be his name)??? He was awesome in his time but it's not like he's a super hero... oh wait: HE IS A SUPER HERO!!!

nfl-superpro-tim-tebow.jpg

Well then, it's not like he could play in his own bowl... oh wait: HE DID PLAY IN HIS OWN BOWL GAME!!!

Yet, the haters keep on hatin' :D :D :D

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. I remember Doug Dickey, and the years of misery. Spurier set a new standard. Now we expect to be successful. I'm still holding my opinion of Muschamp for later. Last year was not his team. This year will be more so. We'll see.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

Is this Dooleys third or fourth year?

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

And most of the 2012 season .... :snicker:

---------- Post Merged at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Actually, a huge topic of conversation amungst Gator fans was that we did NOT want to go the way of Tennessee after the demise of ... uh .... um .. you know ... ol' what's his name, with the beer belly ... Fulmer, yeah, that's it.. after they fired Fulmer they got Kifin and of course Alabama couldn't be happy with their choices until Saban arrived.

I hope Muschamp becomea our Saban.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom