2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Gators (23) have lots of SEC company in the coaches' poll. LSU will start the season at No. 1, just ahead of No. 2 Alabama. There are five SEC schools in the top 10 — LSU, Alabama, Georgia (6), South Carolina (9) and Arkansas (10).
The only other SEC school is Auburn, which holds the No. 25 spot.

As a Gator fan I'm just looking for improvement and solid performance from the team and smart calls from the coaching staff.

It's time for coaches, schools, supporters to tell these primadonnas where the bus stop is and go home. All college sports will be better off.

apparently 20 schools have inquired to speak to the Honey Badger. (for some reason they still have to go through LSU to speak to him, even though Les punted him)

so we have 20 schools that have basically said, we are willing to accept a person who has morals issues and will jeopardize our NCAA eligibility in order to get a better player to win a Division Championship.

Go figure.

apparently 20 schools have inquired to speak to the Honey Badger. (for some reason they still have to go through LSU to speak to him, even though Les punted him)

so we have 20 schools that have basically said, we are willing to accept a person who has morals issues and will jeopardize our NCAA eligibility in order to get a better player to win a Division Championship.

Go figure.

Participating in organized sports builds character. At least until the "organization" gets involved.

I think the VOLS may be a tad better than folks think, this year!
51.gif
:wink:

I love a positive attitude. Regardless of how misguided it may be. :wink:

I'm not sure the Gators aren't gonna suck. But I'll still cheer for them. Someday, sooner or later, we'll own the SEC East again ... hopefully sooner.

In the East Division, SC and UGA are the strong horses. UT and UF will either surprise a bunch of folk or play the spoiler. I think the West has the best shot at winning in Atlanta, but no guarantees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom