2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MHBearIt:
That's the difference between the Big Ten and SEC. As a Buckeyes fan I could NEVER root for Michigan. Really? The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend. A true football fan can't have degrees of disgust for your rival. It's never ok to cheer them on.

I do NOT like the SEC, but if they can knock down Michigan, I'm happy.

My two favorite teams: The Ohio State University and whomever is playing Michigan.

As a Florida fan, we love Ohio State. :D hee, heeded

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

---------- Post Merged on August 12th, 2012 at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 11th, 2012 at 06:18 PM ----------

Cornerback Tre’ Bell (Jersey City, N.J./St. Peters Prep) is no longer a Gator.

Bell, who verbally committed to the Gators on April 7, switched his pledge to Vanderbilt late Friday night and confirmed his decision via Twitter on Saturday.
A source close to the situation told The Sun that UF’s coaches wanted to see Bell in action this summer so they could critique his play, something several of Florida’s commits were required to do. But Bell never attended any of Florida’s camps in June and didn’t work out when he came down for Friday Nights Lights on July 27. The source said Bell refused to participate because his coach, Rich Hansen, advised him against it. ​ :idk:
With many more highly rated corner prospects still left on the board, the Gators decided to part ways with the 5-foot-11, 170-pounder during his unofficial visit to UF on Aug. 2. Bell has not spoken to any media outlets since that time.
The top candidates to replace Bell are Mackenzie Alexander (Immokalee, Fla./Immokalee), Southern Cal commit Jalen Ramsey (Brentwood, Tenn./Brentwood Academy), Georgia commit Shaq Wiggins (Tyrone, Ga./Sandy Creek) and Priest Willis (Tempe, Ariz./Marcos De Niza). Ramsey, who is teammates with Florida quarterback commit Max Staver, will officially visit UF this fall and appears to be the most likely option for the Gators.
Florida now has 21 members in its 2013 class. Verbal commitments are not binding until prospects sign their national letters of intent on Feb. 6.

I'm just glad we don't depend on MSNBC for NCAA Football Sports Coverage.

auburn-ga1.jpg

Now that is funny. Looks like those GEDs are going to waste at NBC

That's the difference between the Big Ten and SEC. As a Buckeyes fan I could NEVER root for Michigan. Really? The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend. A true football fan can't have degrees of disgust for your rival. It's never ok to cheer them on.

I do NOT like the SEC, but if they can knock down Michigan, I'm happy.

My two favorite teams: The Ohio State University and whomever is playing Michigan.

You must want us to knock down Michigan to even the count of us knocking down Ohio State. :D

You must want us to knock down Michigan to even the count of us knocking down Ohio State. :D

I'd pull for Michigan over Ohio State. I never have liked their "i'm better than you" attitude.

I also didn't like how they handled recent NCAA violations. Like it was nothing to them, until they got in real trouble.

IMO, Tennessee is a really big mystery this year. After struggling through the last two years with some young talent, they could come out blazing this year .......... or not.

Aw...you're just trying to make me feel better...I didn't know you cared. :D

Actually, there have been rumors of marked improvement this year...we'll see. At least the university finally wised up and canned Hamilton (the AD)...a couple coaches too late...but what ya gonna do?

The PIG Ten and the SEC do not compare. I laugh at these conferences that have one or maybe two serious teams, then they get all pumped when they win their conference...then cry because they don't get into the champ game.

I'd pull for Michigan over Ohio State. I never have liked their "i'm better than you" attitude.

I also didn't like how they handled recent NCAA violations. Like it was nothing to them, until they got in real trouble.

I'd just flip the channel to another game. :D

Back
Top Bottom