2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I nominate that UT hires Gene Chizik.......

:rofl3: frying pan ========> fire :gas:

Pete,

I'm assuming you know we already played LSU:D
If I was perfect, peeps would complain about that too! :D :D :D

hatersgonnacat.jpg

The Gators played the Vandy game with three starting offensive lineman out. That says a lot about our new strength coach/program...

Heck...that's nothing...Tennessee has obviously been playing with its entire defense out. :D I joke, but it's truly sad when you score in excess of 30-40 points in games, and still LOSE! :(

lots of articles on Aubun's Gene Chizik and how much his "buyout" is.....

Auburn will be going through a lot of Head Coaches if keeping up with Nick Saban is their goal.

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Heck...that's nothing...Tennessee has obviously been playing with its entire defense out. :D I joke, but it's truly sad when you score in excess of 30-40 points in games, and still LOSE! :(

Maybe that situation will save Dooley's job for another year.

That's hysterical!!! Referring to the map with Auburn in Georgia!

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Where the women are women and the men are too???
No, now you're talking about the ACC. It is painful for SEC born & raised gal to live smack in the middle of this conference! Clemson is the only saving grace. Go Tigers - daughter is a grad of Clemson, husband graduated from Auburn ... so it's Tigers all the way!!!

---------- Post Merged at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I don't know Doc, SC had #5 Georgia @ home. Now goes on the road to play @ LSU then @ Fla then #18 Clemson. They're getting a Swamp thrown at them inbetween 2 Death Valleys. At least 2 of Floridas games are/were at home. Oh and your numbers aren't quite right now. FSU is #12 and Ga #14. Still could be a good game.

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Now, now Doc, don't down on the ACC (Always Cute Conf) just because they play powder puff football.

I totally agree with with that!

---------- Post Merged at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

exploring ScubaBoard as a new diver/member....then find myself reading football posts instead....gotta love football season in the south....War Eagle :)
How cool is this?? Two of my favorite things - diving & SEC football!!! WAR EAGLE!
THIS FAMILY IS
ALL IN!!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

UF takes the BCS 2nd spot. :yeahbaby:

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blo...0-14/gators-second-first-bcs-standings-season

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:24 AM ----------

He did well initially. Has he recruited well since taking the helm?

According to my hometown newspaper, the class that will be coming in 2013 should be an outstanding one.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom