2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crap! LSU beat SC 23-21!!! They'll be wanting a comeback game against us to prove themselves, just like LSU wanted to prove themselves this last game. Thank goodness it wasn't a blow out win. Either way, there will be a WAR in the Swamp this coming Saturday. Yeah, it was a great game LSU! I knew you could get things geuxing again. :D :D :D

As for our win against Vandy... Muschamp is not out to impress the pollsters with blow out wins. He used the game to test out some things and Driskel was one of them. Awesome 70 yd TD run by our Quarterback. He's really developing nicely. I sincerely hope that they are the last team to score on us in the fourth quarter. :D

My prediction is that the Gators will move into the #3 spot with SC's loss. SC will still be in the top 20 and LSU may move up to #5.

An additional thought... penalties really killed us this game. We gave the Commodores that touchdown with the holding call in the fourth. Gave it to them. I hope we get out of the slop in the Swamp this next week. :D

Big Orange SUCKS! I believe we need to get rid of Drooly and the entire staff except Jay Graham. He has definitely improved our running game, if the HC and OC would use it correctly.
Our defense is as porous as a collander. We make every QB look like a first round pick. :shakehead:

Didn't get to see the game (Gators) but I'm happy they won, regardless of how. If I can say, "They looked like crap, but we won" for the rest of the year :D :D :D

Big Orange SUCKS! I believe we need to get rid of Drooly and the entire staff except Jay Graham. He has definitely improved our running game, if the HC and OC would use it correctly.
Our defense is as porous as a collander. We make every QB look like a first round pick. :shakehead:

I have to disagree...we would have to actually have a defense for it to be porous. Scoring 30-something and 40-something points in games...and, STILL LOSING...WTF?! :idk:

Can we take a moment to celebrate the momentous achievement of the Big-10. Not a single team in the inaugural BCS top 25 for the season.

I have to disagree...we would have to actually have a defense for it to be porous. Scoring 30-something and 40-something points in games...and, STILL LOSING...WTF?! :idk:

Easy, the team with the most points wins!

285148_10151215870137145_1152834594_n.jpg

If the BCS were to be played today, the participants would be the Tide and the Gators. Whodathunk? Having a SECOND SEC National Championship Game might cause the system to implode.

FWIW, LSU is at 6 with SC right behind them at 7. Other SEC teams in the Top 20 include Georgia #11, Mississippi State #12 and Texas A&M #18.

Not SEC, but still important to the Gators, FSU is still in the top 20 at #14. In fact, 3 of our next five games will be against ranked opponents. As we are rapidly improving, I can easily envision going the distance and beating Bama at the proper time. Next year may just be this year for us! :D :D :D Only time and 7 more games will tell.

I nominate that UT hires Gene Chizik.......

CBS to air the Gator game this Saturday!

CBS picks UF's home game vs. South Carolina for 3:30 p.m. slot | jacksonville.com

In addition, we'll get Jelani back on our defense!

Will Muschamp says LB Jelani Jenkins cleared for Gators game vs. LSU | jacksonville.com

We are even on Defense, with both teams only allowing 12.3 PPG (Points Per Game). They have us on offense with 34.1 PPG to our 27.8 PPG. Of course, we come in undefeated where they have one loss. We hope to increase their losses and our wins this week. :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom