2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot recall such a rushing performance against one of the top defensive fronts in the country. Coach Boom and strength coach Jeff Dillman rock!.

There is no shame for LSU here. They've been our best opponent so far and the swamp is a horrid place to play unless you're a Gator. I'm glad we're playing SC here in the Swamp!

Again, it's my belief that NO one has a schedule quite as daunting as the Gators this year. Who else has to play #3 FSU, #4 LSU, #5 UGA and #6 SC??? If we make it past UGA and SC, then we have a chance to play #1 'Bama for the National Championship. Of course the winner of that game gets to play the SEC Invitational where we show the rest of the world that the SEC Championship Game was actually much more important. :D

FWIW... SC completely humiliated the Dawgs! As most of you know, I root for two teams. The Gators and whoever is playing Georgia! :D :D :D

:uga:​

I don't know Doc, SC had #5 Georgia @ home. Now goes on the road to play @ LSU then @ Fla then #18 Clemson. They're getting a Swamp thrown at them inbetween 2 Death Valleys. At least 2 of Floridas games are/were at home. Oh and your numbers aren't quite right now. FSU is #12 and Ga #14. Still could be a good game.

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

...BTW, if you want to see a cream puff schedule: look at FSWho. Other than Clemson, we are the only ranked team that they have to face. I bet they have a struggle with BC as well, but the rest of the season should be easy for them.

Now, now Doc, don't down on the ACC (Always Cute Conf) just because they play powder puff football.

because Auburn is doing so badly...

(in spoilers for those easily offended)

63175_4665789885018_1838872760_n.jpg

Auburn, the only team in the SEC that can't beat Arkansas.

Interesting and good arguement tender. It would be too, too funny if the Gators actually won the BCS.

Using old fumble thumbs via Tapatalk 2

6-0 sounds mighty fine.

Go Gators.

Using old fumble thumbs via Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom