2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just can't get excited about mid-week football, especially if it's not SEC football.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but when I flipped over and saw USC self-destructing, I just had to watch. Utah's nose tackle was having his way with USC's offensive line...looked like a grown man pushing little boys down at times.

I look forward to this thread every year. Go Gators!

Go Gators!

BTW, where did all the LSU and Bama fans get off to?

Go Gators!

BTW, where did all the LSU and Bama fans get off to?

Hopefully, tomorrow night I'll be able to say that the LSU fans are off licking their wounds.

---------- Post Merged on October 6th, 2012 at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 5th, 2012 at 01:35 PM ----------

Hopefully, tomorrow night I'll be able to say that the LSU fans are off licking their wounds.

LSU, thank you for playing. Parting gifts are in the back. Geaux home and lick your wounds.

Seriously, what a game. SEC football at its best.

Wow... the Gator defense was simply inspired in the second half. I can't believe they help them scoreless in the second half one more time! I loved the sign: Geaux home!

War Eagle anyway!
Rick

The Gators rock! Seriously, I'm inspired by their heart and guts and stamina. No one would have guessed they would be undefeated at this point in the schedule. Next week, Vandy.

Then we need to take care of business with SC and UGA.

Go Gators!

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

War Eagle anyway!
Rick

I suppose there's something to be said for blind loyalty.

War Eagle anyway!
There is no shame for LSU here. They've been our best opponent so far and the swamp is a horrid place to play unless you're a Gator. I'm glad we're playing SC here in the Swamp!

Again, it's my belief that NO one has a schedule quite as daunting as the Gators this year. Who else has to play #3 FSU, #4 LSU, #5 UGA and #6 SC??? If we make it past UGA and SC, then we have a chance to play #1 'Bama for the National Championship. Of course the winner of that game gets to play the SEC Invitational where we show the rest of the world that the SEC Championship Game was actually much more important. :D

FWIW... SC completely humiliated the Dawgs! As most of you know, I root for two teams. The Gators and whoever is playing Georgia! :D :D :D

:uga:​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom