2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, baby. A 7 point game with something like 1,000 yards of offense. Georgia better start sweating something. SC Gamecocks are next week.

GA kicker needs to win the Academy Award for the roughing call. Jeeeze.

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:28 PM ----------

OK, TN is officially stupid. With a few seconds left on the clock and they don't throw to the end zone?????

Oh, baby. A 7 point game with something like 1,000 yards of offense. Georgia better start sweating something. SC Gamecocks are next week.

GA kicker needs to win the Academy Award for the roughing call. Jeeeze.

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:28 PM ----------

OK, TN is officially stupid. With a few seconds left on the clock and they don't throw to the end zone?????

Yeah...but, in all fairness, we probably never figured on being close enough for a shot...kind of like dog-chasing-car syndrome...we just didn't know what to do with it, eh. :D

Yeah...but, in all fairness, we probably never figured on being close enough for a shot...kind of like dog-chasing-car syndrome...we just didn't know what to do with it, eh. :D

Good thing they didn't have a burlap sack under their hubcaps! :wink:

TN will not lose this weekend.

With this weekend, dreams of an SEC Championship will either live another week or fade into another "wait till next year." By the end of October the future will become clear.

Hold on to your seats, boys and girls.

Last edited:
TN will not lose this weekend.

With this weekend, dreams of an SEC Championship will either live another week or fade into another "wait till next year." By the end of October the future will become clear.

Hold on to your seats, boys and girls.

I know we have a bye this weekend, but that's still a bold prediction my friend. :D

I know we have a bye this weekend, but that's still a bold prediction my friend. :D
Yeah, I was thinking that given it's Tn, that someone somewhere still might pull off an upset! :D :D :D

:rofl3:

Using Fumble Thumbs via Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I was thinking that given it's Tn, that someone somewhere still might pull off an upset! :D :D :D

Yeah, that's pretty much how we're feeling around here lately. :depressed:

Hey, did anyone see the start of the USC/Utah game last night? Looked like it was self-destruct time for USC...too bad they pulled out of the nose dive to beat Utah.

I just can't get excited about mid-week football, especially if it's not SEC football.

Back
Top Bottom