2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...BTW, today's win will be 26 years in a row for the Gators against the Wildcats. See Tennessee fans, it could be worse.
I hope the team doesn't see this as a "sure thing"... that's the path to inadvertent disaster!
Sure bit the VOLS in the arse last year! :(
On another note; Gamecocks are giving Missouri another "SEC schooling welcome"!

BTW, Jimi, heard on TV that the longest winning streak, up till now, in the SEC was TN over KY 26 straight. UF now has 26 straight on KY (only 8 on TN)

Mizzou should pay tuition to the SEC for the schooling they are getting on the true art of college football. "Old man football" Really? Like the Georgia fan were saying, "Grown man football"

BTW, Jimi, heard on TV that the longest winning streak, up till now, in the SEC was TN over KY 26 straight. UF now has 26 straight on KY (only 8 on TN)

Mizzou should pay tuition to the SEC for the schooling they are getting on the true art of college football. "Old man football" Really? Like the Georgia fan were saying, "Grown man football"
I really think we went into that game last year thinking it was a given that Ky. wouldn't win come hell or high water. Showed us!

I watched a lot of college football yesterday (more than I needed to) and have to go on record that the Gators are improving by leaps and bounds every week and I believe we can beat LSU. Auburn gave LSU all they could handle. Yup, the Gators have got it goin' on.

South Carolina will be our biggest obstacle in winning the SEC East.

Pete, I'm going to change your ID to "Riddler" At first I thought you didn't agree, then you actually did agree, not we should agree to agree but only if we don't disagree. :confused4:

well Auburn gave LSU a run for their money. I expected to see some improvement out of Auburn, but didn't expect them to do that well.

their Defense really stepped it up. The offense was still lacking some. they've got to get the quarterback out and moving quicker. and cut down on turnovers. turnovers are what cost them the game (and I don't mean the last interception in the last play either).

Chizik screwed himself slightly also in clock management. Who calls a time out at the end of a 5 minutes injury time out? :idk: He sure could have used it at the end of the game.

Watched part of the Bama game. damn ESPN3 did a blackout of streaming it. :shakehead: Finally found it on some site in Europe. wasn't much to watch. I don't think Bama will have an exciting game till they get to LSU. LSU will have to play better than they did last night against Auburn.

Georgia game was about as exciting. [/sarcasm] I figured Vandy would have put up a better fight. especially after their narrow loss last year. At least Georgia's "classless" Defensive Coordinator didn't try to pick a fight after the game with Vandy's Coach Franklin like he did last year and have to get pulled off/back by his own players. :shakehead:

LSU must have thought they won the game before it started. They didn't give Auburn any respect. I hope they have the same smug attitude when they meet Florida in two weeks. I really think UF has a good shot at beating LSU.

The next 5 weeks are the heart of the SEC schedule and will sort out the winners and losers.

Back
Top Bottom