2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only game left on the VOLS schedule I felt comfortable about was Troy. After last night, I'm dubious. Trying to predict how Tn. will play is like nailing Jello to a tree.
Maybe next year.

The next 5 weeks are the heart of the SEC schedule and will sort out the winners and losers.
A lot of these games will boil down to heart: who wants it more. That's the thing in the SEC, an underachieving team can pull out an upset IF they want to make a statement. And yes... that's a big IF. :D :D :D Right now, our Gators are showing miles and miles of heart along with a lot of talent. That's really encouraging.

A lot of these games will boil down to heart: who wants it more. That's the thing in the SEC, an underachieving team can pull out an upset IF they want to make a statement. And yes... that's a big IF. :D :D :D Right now, our Gators are showing miles and miles of heart along with a lot of talent. That's really encouraging.

Agree. If we can finish in the top 10 this year I'll be ecstatic. That will mean that the new program is working and the talent recruited will be specifically selected to enhance the program. That means potential SEC Championship (AKA stage one national championship) :D

BTW, Jimi, heard on TV that the longest winning streak, up till now, in the SEC was TN over KY 26 straight. UF now has 26 straight on KY (only 8 on TN)

Mizzou should pay tuition to the SEC for the schooling they are getting on the true art of college football. "Oldman football" Really? Like the Georgia fan were saying, "Grown man football"

Yeah...reckon Mizzou has learned to respect their elders yet? :D

Yeah...reckon Mizzou has learned to respect their elders yet? :D
I hope they never do! :D I loved the way the Aggies came in talking smack before out first game with them! Woot! That puts some fun back into a conference that's starting to take itself a bit too seriously.

I hope they never do! :D I loved the way the Aggies came in talking smack before out first game with them! Woot! That puts some fun back into a conference that's starting to take itself a bit too seriously.

Yeah, I saw the annexation billboard...looks like they just didn't have enough votes to carry that motion, eh. :D

I guarantee the Gators will not lose this Saturday.

Can the rest of you make that claim?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Can the test of you make that claim?
No, but I bet their auto mis-correct won't be as funny. :D

Georgia fans sweating yet? It's half time and the score is 30-30.

Who's gonna have the best locker room pep talk?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom