2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of Kentucky, did any of you see the Western KY vs KY game? Felt like I was watching LA - Monroe again. That was a great call at the end. And, speaking of Monroe...almost an identical ending vs Auburn...they should have stuck to their pattern of "going for it", instead of going for the tie. Looks like it's gonna be a year of upsets...wonder who's next? Anyone care to make some outlandish upset predictions for this weekend?

Speaking of Kentucky, did any of you see the Western KY vs KY game? Felt like I was watching LA - Monroe again. That was a great call at the end. And, speaking of Monroe...almost an identical ending vs Auburn...they should have stuck to their pattern of "going for it", instead of going for the tie. Looks like it's gonna be a year of upsets...wonder who's next? Anyone care to make some outlandish upset predictions for this weekend?

Yep. I'm an Auburn Fan and I agree that ULM should have gone for it. They should have won the game.

You dont' kick the ball for a "win" when your kicker has less than 40% success rate. It was a poor coaching decision. Otherwise I think they would have won.

quick review of the schedule... I don't think you'll see any SEC upsets this weekend. Unless Kentucky "grows a pair" after their last ass whoopin.

Vandy could pour it on against Georgia. But I don't think they will win. (they should have won last year though).

Yep. I'm an Auburn Fan and I agree that ULM should have gone for it. They should have won the game.

You dont' kick the ball for a "win" when your kicker has less than 40% success rate. It was a poor coaching decision. Otherwise I think they would have won.

quick review of the schedule... I don't think you'll see any SEC upsets this weekend. Unless Kentucky "grows a pair" after their last ass whoopin.

Vandy could pour it on against Georgia. But I don't think they will win. (they should have won last year though).

I got the impression that Monroe's coach kind of fell into the "we might have a chance, so we should be careful" mindset, as opposed to the "we're not supposed to have a chance, so let it fly" attitude they had against Arkansas. But then, I could be completely wrong. Armchair coaching ain't nearly as easy as it looks. :D

Armchair coaching ain't nearly as easy as it looks. :D

Yup.....

They still did damn good though.

But I bet that even their coach, sitting in his own armchair watching the tape, wishes he'd hit it one more time.

still, their fans & players (and coaches) have nothing to be ashamed of in the way they played. :thumb:
for any smaller conference to come in and give ANY SEC team a run is something to be proud of.

ya gotta beat UGA to make it to Atlanta. Right now, I wouldn't bet any Cheeto's on that.
Reality check: we have to beat them ALL. The SEC is the SEC's own worst enemies. :D Kentucky, Vandy and Mizzou, while not ranked are still awesome teams. Beating them is almost as important than beating UGA. Nothing is more important than beating UGA though... not even the National Championship. :D :D :D

As Miracle Max said when asked if he thought they could take over the castle in the Princess Bride: "It'll take a Miracle!" Unfortunately, we are fresh out of Tebows. :D

Driskel has surprised some folk.with his feet. He's no Tebow, but he ain't no chicken. The boys got legs. He played running back in his younger days, so he knows what to expect.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

UF vs KY

I'd like to see 40+ points scored by the Gators today. They need to fine tune the offense before a bye week. Hopefully everyone will be healthy before the LSU game.

BTW, today's win will be 26 years in a row for the Gators against the Wildcats. See Tennessee fans, it could be worse.

I hope the team doesn't see this as a "sure thing"... that's the path to inadvertent disaster!

Well, at 24 - 0 they're doing pretty good. I see them trying some different plays and inserting some younger players already. Good time to work out the kinks and evaluate talent. Jeff is cool as a cucumber for a first time starter. He is REALLY developing nicely.

Local area, don't have game on TV, so I'm watching with ESPN3 on my phone, TV has the FedEx Cup 3rd round, laptop is all over the place. (video/sound quality of ESPN3 on my phone is better than on my laptop) Gotta love technology.

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Go Gators.

Now to see how the rest of the SEC East plays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom