2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a fun, fun game. I like how our defense learns the first half and throttles the living crap out of the other team in the second. They'll have to up their game for the Tide and the Tigers, but I feel good about our team at this point!

Yeah, baby :yeahbaby:

Gators rock!

And how about that Stanford win?! Take that, Kifin

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

All I really ask each year is that we beat Georgia. :D Everything else is just icing on the cake.

And FreeShoeU.

... I like how our defense learns the first half and throttles the living crap out of the other team in the second. They'll have to up their game for the Tide and the Tigers, but I feel good about our team at this point!
Yep! I'm wondering what Coach Drooly said at half time; "OK guys, we did OK the first half, so go out there just like last year and let the other team really pour it on the second half and we'll cross our fingers"? Jeez.
shakehead.gif
We will really need to up our game if we want to beat Kentucky or Vandy.

Vandy seems to have grown a pair. We've always considered them a potential spoiler.

Where the women are women and the men are too???

:rofl3:
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom