2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That stat was not a positive. Better in the 4th I believe. Imagine how good they would be if we could stop running up the middle on every short yardage play. I see where Muschamp is going but we need some bigger boys to make it work.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Well the Vols seem to have not been still drowsy from their halftime nap.

And how about that Stanford win?! Take that, Kifin

That was prob my favorite second win of the night. Seeing Stanford run over Kiffin's over-rated USC.

Two teams I wanted to see loose this year. USC and Boise State. I get tired of them being over-hyped.
(when neither really plays a tough schedule like SEC teams do).

Vandy seems to have grown a pair. We've always considered them a potential spoiler.

Yep. Franklin is doing good with Vandy. They should have beaten South Carolina in the opener. but they got screwed by the ref's at the end of the 4th quarter near the goal line. Otherwise I think they would have beaten them.

Auburn plays them in a couple weeks. Auburn needs to be worried.

---------- Post Merged at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:18 PM ----------

One more....

[h=6]What do Arkansas football and Bobby Petrino have in common?

Neither one has scored much since the motorcycle accident.
[/h]

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:18 PM ----------

one more again

542079_3674866712591_8559419_n.jpg

Looks like Big Al is on his way to a BBQ.

Well, looks like the Vols are still "rebuilding"...sigh. I think the Gators are better this year than many were anticipating, but the Vols really fell down in the second half. I would say we were out coached in the second half, but it looked more like our boys just forgot how to play after halftime...missed blocking assignments...missed tackles...poor coverage...dropped passes...sheesh! And, a real sloppy game by both teams relative to penalties...neither team will get too far if they don't fix that mess.

Oh well...GO STANFORD! :D

Well, looks like the Vols are still "rebuilding"...sigh. I think the Gators are better this year than many were anticipating, but the Vols really fell down in the second half. I would say we were out coached in the second half, but it looked more like our boys just forgot how to play after halftime...missed blocking assignments...missed tackles...poor coverage...dropped passes...sheesh! And, a real sloppy game by both teams relative to penalties...neither team will get too far if they don't fix that mess.

Oh well...GO STANFORD! :D

Can't argue with that.

I don't think the Tn offense was that bad. The Gator defense just made them look that way in the second half. They seem to really make adjustments at half time. I would like to see the Gator defense come out stronger in the beginning and our offense needs to get hotter through out.

I will say that Driskel (sp?) at QB did well for Florida

he was I think 14 for 20 passing 200+ yards plus some rushing yards and at least one touchdown.

---------- Post Merged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:50 PM ----------

This just in.....

Strange Substance found at Arkansas Football Practice Facility.

Sep. 17, 2012 4:23 PM ET

LITTLE ROCK, AR (AP) - University of Arkansas football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Arkansas Head Coach John L. Smith immediately suspended practice and called the police, who in turn called in Federal Investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensics experts determined that the white substance unknown to Arkansas players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

---------- Post Merged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:50 PM ----------

New Poll is out.....

227953_511857268828444_604574167_n.jpg

I don't think the Tn offense was that bad. The Gator defense just made them look that way in the second half. They seem to really make adjustments at half time. I would like to see the Gator defense come out stronger in the beginning and our offense needs to get hotter through out.

Yeah, I was pleased with our offense in the first half, and I agree that FL made some good adjustments for the second half, but we were very flat in the second half. I still can't believe we went into that game as 3-4 point favorites. If you guys had played the first half like you did the second, it would have been extremely ugly for us...probably more like the Bama/Razorback game.

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:06 AM ----------

This just in.....

Strange Substance found at Arkansas Football Practice Facility.

Sep. 17, 2012 4:23 PM ET

LITTLE ROCK, AR (AP) - University of Arkansas football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Arkansas Head Coach John L. Smith immediately suspended practice and called the police, who in turn called in Federal Investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensics experts determined that the white substance unknown to Arkansas players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

BWAHAHAA! :rofl3: Just getting my laughs in before we play Bama. :wink:

I hadn't realized this, but we have 8 conference games in a row... two down and six more to go and three of them are in the top ten!

Kentucky
LSU #2
Vandy
SC #7
UGAly #5
Mizzou

Then we have FSU #4 for our final regular season game! Jeez, Louise! If we make it through all that, we might get to play Bama #1 for the SEC Title and/or the SEC Invitational. We have a chance of playing half of the top ten teams. I guess what doesn't kill us will make us stronger.

I hadn't realized this, but we have 8 conference games in a row... two down and six more to go and three of them are in the top ten!

Kentucky
LSU #2
Vandy
SC #7
UGAly #5
Mizzou

Then we have FSU #4 for our final regular season game! Jeez, Louise! If we make it through all that, we might get to play Bama #1 for the SEC Title and/or the SEC Invitational. We have a chance of playing half of the top ten teams. I guess what doesn't kill us will make us stronger.

ya gotta beat UGA to make it to Atlanta. Right now, I wouldn't bet any Cheeto's on that.

In fact.... I bet Vandy is gonna give Florida a run for the money.
not to mention South Carolina. (they are ranked a little high in my opinion though).

Did you see that LSU had to cancel Practice due to a bomb threat? (real even, was on CNN , etc yesterday).

NBC News Bomb threat cleared at LSU campus, university says - U.S. News
CNN News LSU students allowed back in dorms after bomb threat prompts evacuation - CNN.com

Well it looks like investigators figured out who called it in.....

LSUBombThreat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom