2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best LAX conference for sure, my second favorite collegiate sport.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

That was classy.

A&M is still letting Lassie lick their wounded pride.

If your gonna trash talk, A&M, you'd better follow through. IJS

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

BTW, I don't have anything against dogs (some little ones remind me of rodents) but what's with the Aggies having Lassie as a mascot? I was expecting Timmy in the fourth quarter to send Lassie to find Gramps and bring help.

well... the folks at Texas A&M aren't really as smart as they think they are.

Here is a perfect example

AggieHurricanePrep.jpg

Interesting day in the SEC. Still hopeful for Gators. Too many penalties.

well Auburn game went about like I expected. I wasn't sure they would win even before kickoff though.
Listened to first half on and off on radio while out, then saw last part on TV. Auburn got lucky, and U LA is pretty damn good. (except for their kicker).

Bama game was borning as expected. I mean when it's 52-0, do you really want to keep watching.
I think the only regular season Bama game worth watching will be the LSU game. The Iron Bowl is still good to watch, but I think everyone can figure out predictions for it now.

Pulling for Dooley's hounds to beat Florida though. :thumb: (still on).

IT AIN'T OVER YET

Well, it ain't over till the final whistle, but; looks like the VOLS won't get this one! They are being schooled right now. I was hoping they'd fare better and if they don't suck it up after this loss, they will be as bad as last year. :(

I can breathe again. Go Gators

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom