2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know, I'm thinking Auburn may finish the season with zero SEC wins. :shakehead:

That can't be good for job security.

We dove yesterday with one of the best Bama fans I've met. I have a big "WAR EAGLE" tote that I put our snacks and miscellaneous stuff in. He had his red "A" cap on and we began talking. He said there was just not a lot to say....just no fun when a team is struggling so much. I had to agree. Auburn fans are pretty realistic. He will be going to Bonaire with the same group we are going with....he's asked everyone not to tell him the final score. I'll know, tho.

I read an article (try to figure out how to post it here) about the Auburn team. Seems they've suffered several deaths - former team members, people close to the team. This chaplain feels that PTSD is pretty prevalent in the team and may explain a lot.

Next season will be the first of a full on Chizik recruitment. Hope the University learned from it's debacle with Tubs!

HeeHee!!! Thanks, NetDoc!

I cannot believe, tho, that I will be out of the country for "The Game"...Auburn/alabama. Bonaire will be a balm to my broken heart and I won't have to listen to Alabama fans.

Errr....hate to be one to break the news...there will be at least one 'Bama couple at Buddy's...but if it's any consolation I'm having to forego my Clemson/Carolina tickets to be there too...

Errr....hate to be one to break the news...there will be at least one 'Bama couple at Buddy's...but if it's any consolation I'm having to forego my Clemson/Carolina tickets to be there too...

We'll be at Plaza Resort. Will be interested in the Clemson/Carolina game. Go Tigers!

Go Gators!

Running game should come in handy today.

Using old fumble thumbs via Tapatalk 2

Ready for some good games today! Fla vs Georgia, Ole Miss vs Arkansas (hehehehe) and of course Miss State vs Albania! Grill is ready, beer is iced, ready for some ball to start!

I have high hopes/expectations for Miss State today!!!

Sorry to see the injury to Marcus Lattimore. ACC fans think it was a cheap shot.

TN had a real chance today.

Using old fumble thumbs via Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom