2012 Exercise and Fitness Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am starting my second week of cardo and light strength lifestyle changes and so far so good. I have coupled that with better eating, eating out less often to boot. To date I've dropped 61 lbs (this is over the course of months, not just a week to be clear). I have about another 4 lbs to drop to reach my next goal weight (before my next target weight).

Besides me, seems the biggest beneficiary of my walking is my Australian Shepard who is my default walk buddy (whether he likes it or not, but he does).

BV - sounds like you are doing awesome!!

Still just walking and doing some mini-core sessions each day. I thought I was in the right place to start doing more and then had a couple of little setbacks over the past days. Today I'm doing better and nothing hurts so have high hopes LOL

Mr Inky from our beach walk - Tilly stepped right on him and just kept going, didn't notice at all LOL
APR12_175kja.jpg

It sure seems like it is starting to get harder for me to lose the weight. Have my official week to week weigh in tomorrow. I'm still working out alot and eating right for the most part. Still I'm expecting to see at worse a slight weight gain to at best a small loss. Hoping to be surprised with a better showing. Going to go to the gym for an hour swim and if I'm up t it longer hten that. That will be followed by the steam room.

Glad to see all the progress from everybody!

I got a double workout in yesterday. Got a 3 mile run in. Started slow, and built up intensity as the miles increased. then a friend of mine asked when I wanted to run again. We had done an easy 1/2 mile run a couple weeks ago. So, late in the afternoon I loaded up the pups, got my friend and another friend and went to the park for a 2 mile run. Ok, I ran slow. They did a lot of walking. And I am so proud of them for doing it!!! The one, a young man of 15 is obese and he tried really hard to hang in there. We talked afterwards of us getting together on a regular basis to workout. That would be fun!

BV - sounds like you are doing awesome!!

Thanks, I've been eating healthy, drinking lots of water and exercising so weight is just shedding off right now.

As far as Mr. Inky my dog would just bark at it and then do his best to herd it somewhere, and then return to barking at it when it ignores his attempts at herding.

Happy happy! Have met my April goal as of yesterday :) Have a couple more days to think about setting new goals and in the meantime am just keeping on.

Went for a big brisk early morning walk today and came upon a small dying turtle. Not sure why she was dying, but she was not healthy. Poor thing, hate when they just hang on.
APR12_191kja.jpg

awwwhhh :( :( :(

Well, I had my first minor blip on the weekly weight loss. this past week I basically stayed even. The scale was jumping all over the place so I made the executive decesion that it was a break even week.

Still a little disappointed as I felt I had to work my rear end off to just get that result. Hoping for better results this week.

I just wanted to introduce myself after becoming a member, glad to be here! I glimpse ahead to partcipating and have study a whole lot so far, so hello!

I've been concerned without much expertise in the internet and have located this location to be significantly improved articles, so it helps make sense to eventually be a contributor!

PS, how do I change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha I always am by my phone but not by my computer, even a nutritionist requires so much to keep up to date!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom