2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the Gators, but I see us with 3 or maybe even 5 losses this year: Alabama, LSU, Auburn, (South Carolina, FSU)

Especially if Brantley and Demps are out or not 100%.

I think against:

LSU:.....................Definite Loss to LSU
Auburn:................Auburn has the potential to beat them, but they are their own worst enemy in chances of blowing it.
Georgia:...............Gonna be close. Florida should beat them, but this might be the game the Dawgs "come out".
South Carolina:....Just depends on what changes Spurrier makes and how much Garcia chokes.
Florida State:.......gonna be close.

If Brantley is out, then go ahead and take those close ones and roll them over as losses.

I bet it would bring Onespeed from out of "hiding". :popcorn:
I was thinking the very same thing. It's been quite a dry spell for them. They've only won three times in the last twenty years.

Well Auburn self imploded this weekend.

Penalties killed them, but not near as much as the problems they had with their passing game. Their receivers just don't catch balls that hit them directly in the hands. :shakehead: Arkansas on the other hand had an excellent passing game. A clear reason Arkansas won.

They dropped to #24 in the rankings. Why they are still ranked in the AP Top 25 with two losses to ranked teams I don't know.

With LSU and Alabama holding on to #1 and #2 slots of the Top 25, their meetup will surely decide the National Championship as previously discussed. I have a friend who has a couple of upper deck tickets to that game for sale. I'm real tempted to buy them at the high price they are asking. Gonna be a heck of a Game.

Florida dropped out of the Top 25 after the loss to LSU. (Again, still not sure what made Auburn with 2 losses stay ranked.)

Arkansas rose up to #10 with one loss and South Carolina holding onto #15 with one loss

Could someone pull the fork out of my Gator back? It's starting to irritate me.

Florida v Auburn will be tough; Florida v Georgia will be tough; Florida v South Carolina will be tough. I hope these young men are learning a lot and developing skills for next year.

This is the first time since the 80's that no team from the state of Florida is in the top 25.

I didn't get to watch the game... actually, I think I found a convenient excuse to avoid it! :D We have a stinking tough schedule: just like EVERY SEC team.

This is the first time since the 80's that no team from the state of Florida is in the top 25.

I didn't get to watch the game... actually, I think I found a convenient excuse to avoid it! :D We have a stinking tough schedule: just like EVERY SEC team.

You would have enjoyed the LSU fake punt play... even as a Florida fan. It was a great play, only to be screwed up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom