2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did the defensive units make the game for Arkansas and Auburn. Thought game was completely over for Arkansas when Mallet got hurt but Tyler Wilson came through. Then in fourth quarter Wilson throws two picks. Thought Mallet may have snuck in with Wilson's uniform. That's his shtick. Then realized Arkansas just doesn't know how to play four quarters of football regardless of the QB. Starting to question coaching. Trends reflect coaching.

Arkansas was doing good. I thought they were going to come back and win during the middle of the game.

Wilson did very good coming in as a backup quarterback under pressure. Until he threw at least two interceptions. It was kinda over after that and the last fumble that was scored on.

WOW>.... unranked Kentucky just intercepted South Carolina winning touchdown with seconds left on the clock.

wow...

also... #1 Ohio is getting spanked by Wisonsom also!

what a Holy Cow night!

Dan Mullen's Mississippi State just beat Urban Myers' Florida.

Ohio State (#1) also got spanked by Wisconson.

VOLS didn't lose this week.:D
I'm sure that'll be more than rectified this coming weekend though.:(

Wow... three defeats in a row for my Gators. They're looking more like UGa all the time! :(

Now I know how Vandy feels. :depressed:

Either Meyer takes over the offense immediately or else I will conclude like the rest of Gator Nation that coach is retiring at seasons end...

What a crazy weekend for college football. Great games and huge surprises!

Bama is not playing as good as they were during the first of the season. Im not sure whats up with that.

If LSU can limit Cam Newton they have a chance to win. Best SEC offense against best defense. I think in any game the advantage always goes to the best defense.

If LSU can limit Cam Newton they have a chance to win. Best SEC offense against best defense. I think in any game the advantage always goes to the best defense.

well I'm not sure that LSU has the best defense.... but I agree that game advantages typically go to the defense.

However, on the flip side, Auburn's defense isn't anywhere close to the reason they are winning. Auburn's defense needs serious work before they play LSU, or they could loose. They have WAY too many missed tackles.

If Newton gets hurt, all their chances are over for the season....

Holy Guacamole! Auburn is #1 in the BCS Top 25!

They played GREAT last night. Best game their defense has played and their lineman blocked great. Of course Cam Newton had a great game and was one of the reasons they won.

LSU played a great game also. gotta hand it to them.

I kinda expected them to be #2 or #3. But not #1. I think they surpassed Boise State, based on "Power of Schedule" (as Saban called it). Auburn just plays a lot tougher ball in the SEC than Boise State ever thought it could. But wasn't sure they'd make the jump to #1 over Oregon that quickly in everyone's mind as just 3-4 weeks ago they had some 'mediocre' wins that they got lucky on.

Still... the AP 25 only has them at #3.

Bama vs UT: UT played great the first half and was holding Bama good. But I guess Saban lit them up with an ass chewing at halftime because Bama came back and pulled way ahead. Biggest dumb ass thing I saw in this game was a Personal Foul against #99 from Tennessee. Dooley needs to have this guy running laps for this foul. He wasn't even dressed out. Just had on his jersey. but he pushed a Bama player after a play and got a flag on it. Can you imagine how ticked off the coach would be when some guy who's riding the bench costs them a Personal Foul? :shakehead:

Here's the BCS Top 25 - Week 9 (Oct 24th)

BCS Standings
RK TEAM RECORD

1 Auburn 8-0
2 Oregon 7-0
3 Boise State 6-0
4 TCU 8-0
5 Michigan State 8-0
6 Missouri 7-0
7 Alabama 7-1
8 Utah 7-0
9 Oklahoma 6-1
10 Wisconsin 7-1