2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way cool! My Gators walloped Vandy, 54-17. Next we get to nibble on the Gamecocks in the swamp. That will tell us a lot about who plays for the SEC Championship. I would love another attempt at LSU. :D

with all the fun about Cam Newton, this is just too funny not to share...

Cecil Newton's Checkbook

scaled.php

that LSU freek is a good one---no doubt....Been watching him for a few years now.....Here's all his 'thoughts'...
Terrance Donnels (LSUFreek) on Twitter

How 'bout them Gamecocks!

Another crack at Auburn!

yep, have a chance @ your 1st one-------hope it works out.....

Heck of a football weekend for the SEC.

Florida's loss to South Carolina cements Spurrier's dream of going back to Atlanta.

Auburn's win over Georgia guarentee's their trip to Atlanta.

Auburn Georgia game was a great game. Georgia came out REALLY STRONG and showed that they could play ball hard and strong if they wanted to. They just didn't keep it up for 4 quarters. Auburn clearly was distracted from all the Cam Newton issues during the first half and wasn't playing it's best game, but overcame that in the 2nd half.

Lots of great plays in this game. Especially by Georgia freshman QB Aaron Murray and AJ Green. If Georgia had had Green the first half of the season, I think they would have been a contender for SEC East. (he was suspended due to an NCAA infraction the first part of the season. )

Aaron Murray took a pounding the entire game from Auburn lineman Nick Fairly. The last hit was when Fairly fell when blocked but still hit his knee/shin with a helmet. While he hit hard all night, I don't think the knee hit was intentional from watching the videos. Of course the Georgia players didn't see it that way (nor did they see the video then) and two or three of their lineman enacted "revenge" trying to take Fairly out. This resulted in fights between the players on two of the last three plays of the game. Not a great way way to finish a great game by both teams.

I will say that Mark Richt ended it with a classy decision of on the next play instead of Georgia trying to score one last touchdown, had his QB take a knee. In an after game interview, he said player emotions were too high and there was no sense risking another fight.

Got to shake my head though at the snobbish Atlanta media outlets. They are bitter over their loss and really took punches at Auburn.

The Atlanta Journal called Auburn it's "country cousins" and called the defense dirty and called Chizick "classless" and Fairley a "playgound bully"

How'd Georgia Fans react to this after the game? some low class ones set fire to Toomers Corner I will say that this doesn't represent every Georgia Fan. Most of them are great fans. It's a shame that a few no class ones lowered themselves to this.

Several other bashing stories on Atlanta TV news "sports talk" segments. I guess if they can't win, it's ok to bash the other team huh? Pretty low class of them, but luckily this doesn't represent the better Georgia fans.

Heck of a football weekend for the SEC.

Florida's loss to South Carolina cements Spurrier's dream of going back to Atlanta.

Auburn's win over Georgia guarentee's their trip to Atlanta.

Auburn Georgia game was a great game. Georgia came out REALLY STRONG and showed that they could play ball hard and strong if they wanted to. They just didn't keep it up for 4 quarters. Auburn clearly was distracted from all the Cam Newton issues during the first half and wasn't playing it's best game, but overcame that in the 2nd half.

Lots of great plays in this game. Especially by Georgia freshman QB Aaron Murray and AJ Green. If Georgia had had Green the first half of the season, I think they would have been a contender for SEC East. (he was suspended due to an NCAA infraction the first part of the season. )

Aaron Murray took a pounding the entire game from Auburn lineman Nick Fairly. The last hit was when Fairly fell when blocked but still hit his knee/shin with a helmet. While he hit hard all night, I don't think the knee hit was intentional from watching the videos. Of course the Georgia players didn't see it that way (nor did they see the video then) and two or three of their lineman enacted "revenge" trying to take Fairly out. This resulted in fights between the players on two of the last three plays of the game. Not a great way way to finish a great game by both teams.

I will say that Mark Richt ended it with a classy decision of on the next play instead of Georgia trying to score one last touchdown, had his QB take a knee. In an after game interview, he said player emotions were too high and there was no sense risking another fight.

Got to shake my head though at the snobbish Atlanta media outlets. They are bitter over their loss and really took punches at Auburn.

The Atlanta Journal called Auburn it's "country cousins" and called the defense dirty and called Chizick "classless" and Fairley a "playgound bully"

How'd Georgia Fans react to this after the game? some low class ones set fire to Toomers Corner I will say that this doesn't represent every Georgia Fan. Most of them are great fans. It's a shame that a few no class ones lowered themselves to this.

Several other bashing stories on Atlanta TV news "sports talk" segments. I guess if they can't win, it's ok to bash the other team huh? Pretty low class of them, but luckily this doesn't represent the better Georgia fans.

kinda sums up allbarn's situation:...
Starting 11: Cam Newton Will Eventually Be Declared Ineligible -- NCAAFB FanHouse

But most have known of their play for a LONG time...Once again, they gunna go undefeated & have nothing to show for it....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom