2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BAMA played a horrible game. They looked beat down and slow from the beginning and never really improved. Ingram and Richardson hardly ever got the ball? They are the best part of our team.

BAMA played a horrible game. They looked beat down and slow from the beginning and never really improved. Ingram and Richardson hardly ever got the ball? They are the best part of our team.

BAMA is not the same team on the road. Curious...

BAMA is not the same team on the road. Curious...
This is typical of ANY college team after over-prepping for a rival. It's hard for teams to attain the same intensity week after week. I doubt that they fully peaked when they played Florida, but it seemed to lull them into buying into their own hype. LSU might fare the same fate next week. I'm sure hoping my Gators bounce back. We have 4 SEC games in the next five weeks including Ga and SC. The former should be another slam dunk but only if they still have confidence. SC will be a knock down drag out fight. Spurrier has had his sights on taking down the Gators, and I hope the prize keeps eluding him. :D

This is typical of ANY college team after over-prepping for a rival. It's hard for teams to attain the same intensity week after week. I doubt that they fully peaked when they played Florida, but it seemed to lull them into buying into their own hype. LSU might fare the same fate next week. I'm sure hoping my Gators bounce back. We have 4 SEC games in the next five weeks including Ga and SC. The former should be another slam dunk but only if they still have confidence. SC will be a knock down drag out fight. Spurrier has had his sights on taking down the Gators, and I hope the prize keeps eluding him. :D

Bull Gators and the like are indicating otherwise. When your two best running backs are out and you have an accurate passer you must throw the ball more than once during an offensive series. The conference is too tough to win on gumption alone. Addasio is a very good recruiter, fantastic motivator with his booming voice but he is not an offensive guru. The Gators should be able to acquire whomever they want for that role and not settle for less. The Gators will have trouble beating SC and UGA IMHO...

Hey NetDoc, are going to have any Czech models at the SB booth for the Florida Dive Show this year? :D

Hell of SEC Football weekend.

UGA vs UT: the Dawgs squashed UT.

Auburn vs Kentucky: Not their best game. They'd better get their stuff together and quit missing tackles if they want to finish the season on top. Auburn did great the first half, but barely put points on the board during the second half.

LSU vs Florida: Holy Cow, Les Miles has to be the luckiest coach in the SEC for the second weekend in a row.

Bama vs South Carolina: Bama was just "outplayed" by SC. You can tell who came to this game ready and prepared and who didn't.

This leaves the SEC with only Auburn and LSU as teams that are undefeated. While both of these teams have the ability to go all the way, they both also have a likeliness to implode also. Both still have several tough teams on their SEC schedule. Of course they both have to play each other and Bama still.

2010 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 7 (Oct. 10)

AP Top 25
RK TEAM RECORD PTS
1 Ohio State (34) 6-0 1453
2 Oregon (15) 6-0 1427
3 Boise State (8) 5-0 1395
4 TCU (1) 6-0 1304
5 Nebraska 5-0 1236
6 Oklahoma (2) 5-0 1225
7 Auburn 6-0 1104 - Up one spot from last week
8 Alabama 5-1 1021 - Fell 8 places from 1st last week
9 LSU 6-0 999 - up from #12 last week
10 South Carolina 4-1 978 - huge jump from #19 last week
11 Utah 5-0 926
12 Arkansas 4-1 813 - down one spot from #11 last week
13 Michigan State 6-0 806
14 Stanford 5-1 732
15 Iowa 4-1 648
16 Florida State 5-1 547
17 Arizona 4-1 472
18 Wisconsin 5-1 410
19 Nevada 6-0 376
20 Oklahoma State 5-0 348
21 Missouri 5-0 298
22 Florida 4-2 209 - huge drop from #14 last week
23 Air Force 5-1 187
24 Oregon State 3-2 186
25 West Virginia 4-1 141

LSU's season is taking on an eerie resemblance of Miles' National Championship season, clock management issues, trick plays, high drama and luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom