2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who knew Miles was a football genius. What other coach could come up with a play to fool the opposing defense into putting too many players on the field with the clock ticking to zero, no timeouts, the ball on the 1 and the game on the line. Pure genius, the play "32 sub rousekie" will now be widely used by other coaches.

Who knew Miles was a football genius. What other coach could come up with a play to fool the opposing defense into putting too many players on the field with the clock ticking to zero, no timeouts, the ball on the 1 and the game on the line. Pure genius, the play "32 sub rousekie" will now be widely used by other coaches.
:rofl3:

Insight into Miles' thought process.

Attachments

• Miles' brain.jpg
    Miles' brain.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 40
Well Bama is just starting to look scary, not as scary as GA but in a different, more successful way. I think Tenn will only get better though, I like their coach and think he will bring the Vol's back up to the top levels of the SEC. Les Miles is a good coach but not as good as his championship ring might lead one to believe. He won that ring with recruits from another coach... what was that guys name.... oh wait Nick Saban! Spurrier and Meyer are both good coaches as is Patreno, however I think Saban is the best coach in the SEC. Richt is another great coach but he needs to shake things up at GA if he wants to stay there much longer. Nutt is a solid coach and will give Ol' Miss a winning record but not much more.

On a different note, if Oregon keeps hitting they way that have been so far Bama will meet them and not and undefeated Ohio in the Championship game. Personally I think Oregon would put Ohio away if they were to meet.

It was a great night of gator hunting in the swamp , Geaux Tigers.

ROTFLMAO Well one thing is clear... maybe.... Les Miles is some kind of genius.... or just really darn lucky! Really did not see the Gators loosing that one though. Ah Bama Bama Bama, you just had to let us down, now it is starting to look like the SEC will not win the championship this year! Ok we need to get a loss to Ohio State, Oregon, and of course the two who gives a darn teams BSU and TCU. Well thats the SEC, One tough conference!

Florida expanded the duties of a mediocre offensive line coach to offensive coordinator after Dan Mullen's departure to MSU. The Gators are faltering at in both areas. It does not speak highly of Urban Meyer to bypass all manner of available fully qualified OC's to promote a friend. I am seeing some burnout with Meyer.

Thankfully, the Gators have a very strong Athletic Director who will most assuredly mandate a change next year with the OC position but that leaves us with the poor decision making by Meyer. I hope he regains the fire he had just a few years ago...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom