2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LMAO thats one of the best anti-Arkansas photos I have ever seen! Well I hoped Arkansas would win, thought they would play it close, was disappointed Ryan Mallet fell apart under pressure like he often does and threw away the game. Still other than the fact that Arkansas dominated for the first half and still had a nice lead in start of the fourth quarter I did think Bama would win that game because lets face it they are a better team. If their quarter back gets cold (oh wait that did happen) they could use a running game instead (hmm that did happen too.) With Arkansas however, if the quarterback gets cold and that happens to just about everyone throwing a million passes in a game, they can just switch to a... a..... er.... another pass?

Florida finally looked good. Yes they were expected to win that game but they still did it with style. (And no I am not from Georgia I thought my postings would have made it clear that Arkansas is my team :wink: )

Speaking of Georgia the looked....er.. bad. Really really really bad. Mark Richt may need to look for a new job bad. They had better beat Colorado or think about being booted out of the SEC bad!! They may just loose to Tennessee the following week bad! Vanderbuilt may run over them after that bad..... ok maybe thats going a bit too far :wink:

And what was up with South Carolina? I thought and was hoping that they would beat Auburn. Not that I have anything against Auburn but I needed them to loose a game, LSU to loose a game and Bama to loose two game for my hogs to be back in the run for the SEC championship!!!!!!

I have never seen school spirit like football in Alabama. I have been to 4-5 Iron Bowls (Bama/Auburn). Quite impressive!

The weekend that Iron Bowl is on might as well be a state holiday. Everything is focused on that the entire week. During game time, there are more people out on the road on Christmas day than there are during the game. Everybody is watching.

A team greatly improved this year is Stanford who beat Notre Dame in South Bend yesterday. More impressive was the fact they beat UCLA 35-0 two weeks ago who beat 7th ranked Texas at home yesterday...

Back to my Gators... I was happy to see them come out firing in the first quarter and actually lead the entire game. WHAT an improvement! Trey Burton was AWESOME. Until the Fourth Quarter, when he took over as QB, he scored EVERY time he touched the ball. Is this another Tebow?

As a Big Ten guy I have to tell you all that......Bama is going to win the National Championship again :)

Wish it werent true and that a Big Ten school would be the last team standing but Bama is just too good. Now IF Ingram were to get injured again someone might be able to upset them as he is just a cut above Richardson. But even then I think Bama would be the favorite to win it....just not the odds on favorite like I think they are with Ingram.

Hmm next weeks game will tell us where Bama will stand, Gator-bites are really the last major test Bama has. That being said they could also loose to LSU or Auburn.... maybe. I bet Arkansas does not loose this week though!!!

Hmm next weeks game will tell us where Bama will stand, Gator-bites are really the last major test Bama has. That being said they could also loose to LSU or Auburn.... maybe. I bet Arkansas does not loose this week though!!!

Not so fast grasshopper. Bama will have to play Florida once again. Next game will not be in Tusks-R-Loosa (SEC Championship - Atlanta).

Yes I do agree with you there, FL does look like they are going to come out of the SEC East as the champions, their closest competition should be South Carolina but I think they should be able to stay ahead of them both in their game and in their record. At any case they will beat Georgia!!!

At any case they will beat Georgia!!!
Beating Georgia is always one of the biggest highlights of the year! :d Recently, it has almost become a "given", and any anomalous outcomes being celebrated ad nauseum by them thar Dawgs! :D

:uga:​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom