2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BAMA is not the same team on the road. Curious...

They better watch out when they hit Tiger Stadium-the real Death Valley.....

LSU's season is taking on an eerie resemblance of Miles' National Championship season, clock management issues, trick plays, high drama and luck.

I'm ready for the ride----alll strapped in & ready, Captain........

.....Just play 12......lol........

I'm ready for the ride----alll strapped in & ready, Captain........

.....Just play 12......lol........

Hold on tight and keep a bottle of Crown handy.

Hold on tight and keep a bottle of Crown handy.

would you believe I've got my 40th hs reunion this weekend in Bunkie??......gunna miss Sat's game---oh well.....

Three of the five computer polls have LSU at #1, if they win this week projections would put them #6 in the BCS standings coming out on 10/17

You might as well Geaux all the way! Good luck! (unless we play you again)

You might as well Geaux all the way! Good luck! (unless we play you again)

SC for the East, who knows for the West....

Three of the five computer polls have LSU at #1, if they win this week projections would put them #6 in the BCS standings coming out on 10/17

The computer polls are a little confused right now----reason we're that high is we're the only highly ranked D1 team that has played 6 D1 games.....McNeese Hi will bring us back down to reality.....

I think LSU will play for the west. There's still hope that UF will play for the East (but it's dwindling fast).

Back
Top Bottom