2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2/18 Did 300 yards swimming which was enough

2/19 Class started! I love it! Passed the swim test! Did some fun pool work & can't wait to see what tomorrow brings in the pool!

congrats on passing the swim test!! Have a great time this weekend!

I have a contraption rigged up using my pullup bands that help with hand stand pushups, but I don't use it when I'm in a workout "For Time"... to slow to get in and out of... LOL

Funny.... Penny asks for Sven's help too... what's up with that???? :confused:

She already has a BOB!
:rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Saturday 2/20 - Brick workout consisting of 30 minutes open water swim (approx 54 degrees), 40 minute cycle, and a 20 minute run. Did pretty well. Later went for a 15 mile bike ride to/from my best friends house where I walked the dog about 1.2 miles. Tomorrow I have a 5k race through SF's Chinatown. Fun!

Saturday 2/20 - Brick workout consisting of 30 minutes open water swim (approx 54 degrees), 40 minute cycle, and a 20 minute run. Did pretty well. Later went for a 15 mile bike ride to/from my best friends house where I walked the dog about 1.2 miles. Tomorrow I have a 5k race through SF's Chinatown. Fun!

Very nice!

Have a productive weekend!!

Thanks Bob,

It appears that way, just wish there were 48 hours & 7 pool sessions in every one of the days.

Amazing, I even hit the gym last night for a little bit of cardio but tonight it was closed.

congrats on passing the swim test!! Have a great time this weekend!

Thanks Sarita, same to you! Good luck with your race!

Good luck Sarita with the run!

Thanks all!
Sunday 2/21 - 5k through Chinatown. Legs were sluggish after yesterday, so I was a bit slower than I would have liked, but did it only 1.39 minutes later than my best time. Ended at 39:00 on the dot. Rest of the week will be pretty light in advance of the tri next weekend.

sweet.. am gonna try for close to that time on my next 5K.. which isn't till April 1.. then the next on April 3!!!

Monday 2/22 - Swimming laps 35 minutes. Felt better today than last week.

Thanks all!
Sunday 2/21 - 5k through Chinatown. Legs were sluggish after yesterday, so I was a bit slower than I would have liked, but did it only 1.39 minutes later than my best time. Ended at 39:00 on the dot. Rest of the week will be pretty light in advance of the tri next weekend.

Great job Sarita :)! All this fitness will pay off when you jump back in the water!

Day 3 of 5 is finished (break till next weekend).

I'm lovin my instructor!! This must count as exercise & I'm learning alot!

Back
Top Bottom