2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Off night. Last night's zumba class kicked my butt, and this morning I woke up with a foggy head. Going to bed early tonight with the intent of a good nights sleep.

Hope you got some good rest last night Jenny.

Friday 2/19 - Hit the pool this morning, although I was late getting in as bed was soooo comfie this morning after a late night at a Bridal Fair. Swam only 30 minutes which was challenging as I am still really not fully operational. Just to the point where I have "a cold" - not "the cold from hell." Tomorrow I have my mini-mini-Tri practice so I am hoping I can rest this evening and feel better by the a.m.

Thanks. Yes, I did. Was in bed with my eyes closed by 9 PM!!
I feel fine except my ears are plugged up. Good thing I'm not diving this weekend, the sinus pressure under my eyes is existant. Still, though, am planning on a good run tonight.

Tonights run was fantastic! I felt really good. Did 7 reps, a first for me. And the pups got some much needed running. Came home and played on the wii for an hour to burn more calories.

Hope you got some good rest last night Jenny.

Friday 2/19 - Hit the pool this morning, although I was late getting in as bed was soooo comfie this morning after a late night at a Bridal Fair. Swam only 30 minutes which was challenging as I am still really not fully operational. Just to the point where I have "a cold" - not "the cold from hell." Tomorrow I have my mini-mini-Tri practice so I am hoping I can rest this evening and feel better by the a.m.

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Tonights run was fantastic! I felt really good. Did 7 reps, a first for me. And the pups got some much needed running. Came home and played on the wii for an hour to burn more calories.

Excellent!

I scaled the “Diane” workout the same as the last time for a direct comparison against the last time I’d done it by substituting Shoulder Presses for Hand Stand Pushups.

Warmup:
5:00 min Row 1083m

WOD:
Diane-lite (21 reps, 15 reps, 9 reps)
115# Deadlifts
60# Shoulder Presses
Time: 4:48 (51 second improvement over last time)

The last 2 Shoulder Presses turned into Push Presses (the last time I did this workout, the last 14 were Push Presses).

Cooldown:
KB windmills 10#, 3/side

2/18 Did 300 yards swimming which was enough

2/19 Class started! I love it! Passed the swim test! Did some fun pool work & can't wait to see what tomorrow brings in the pool!

WB- Hand stand pushups? UGH!!! I cringe thinking of a hand stand. Would need a wall and an assistant named Sven! :wink:

WB- Hand stand pushups? UGH!!! I cringe thinking of a hand stand. Would need a wall and an assistant named Sven! :wink:

I have a contraption rigged up using my pullup bands that help with hand stand pushups, but I don't use it when I'm in a workout "For Time"... to slow to get in and out of... LOL

Funny.... Penny asks for Sven's help too... what's up with that???? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom