2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. Would love to have a pool to do laps in.

Bib-29106 Jenny Wuenschel Hollywood FL Female 45 to 49 47 F
ChipTime 3:23:02
ClockTime 3:39:49
Overall 10604
SexPl 5326
DivPl 504
10K 1:34:03
Divtotal 562
Pace 15:23

Really slacked off at the end. Dang it. Missed last years by 4 min. shoot.

Finishers11268
Min. Time01:05:57
Avg. Time 02:25:41
Max. Time 06:35:15

Last edited:
:balloons::balloons: You did awesome Jenny. I am very proud of you - blisters and all! :balloons::balloons:

Warmup:
5 minute Row: 1016 meters

Light Skill Development/Stretching:
10 Situps on the GHD Machine with strong focus on slow back bend as far as I could go.
10 Back Extensions into Hamstring Pulls on the GHD machine with a slight pause at the top of the hamstring pull.

2 Rounds:
10 Chinups with Black band (strongest) and very slow with full range of motion and chest to bar
10 Front Squats #65, (1/2" pad under my heels) focus on correct hip/back position and upright chest

Kettlebell Windmills 10#, 3/side, slowly

Warmup
250m Row
10 GHD Situps
10 GHD Back Extensions
10 Incline Pushups
10 Chinups (Black Band)
10 Air Squats
250m Row

Workout
Snatch Drop
35# x 3 x 2

Snatch Drop + 3 Overhead Squats
35# x 2 (e.g. 2 Snatch Drops and 6 OHS)
45# x 2
55# x 2

Snatch Drop + 1 Overhead Squat
65# x 2
(on the third attempt I wasn't focusing nor tight, so the weight started falling forward. Instead of dropping it, I caught it and "muscled" it down... resulted in mild shoulder strain... brain fart... I'm an idiot... stopped the barbell workout at that point)

500m Row 1:51

Going to the doggie park tonight. Pups will run. I am walking. Nothing streneous, but intend to be stretching and loosening up the joints n muscles. Feeling much better. Recovery seems to be going good.

Tabata Intervals using the bike on the trainer.

Warmup
Cycling 6 minutes, 1.3 miles

Workout
Cycling 20 sec max effort, 10 sec rest
Repeat for 4 minutes (8 intervals)
Total: 1.7 miles, 35mph max, 25mph average

Nothing like the smell of burning rubber and toasted quads in the evening!!! (maybe I should have added air to the bike tires!!)

Oh my WB!! Glad you are okay!

Wednesday 2/3 - Running 33 minutes, 15 minute warm up and 10 minute cool down walk. Cycling tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom