2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll post the © photos when I cross the finish line. Mind you, I am not, um, have a runners body! I have good German genes!

Same here!!! I was so happy to have crossed my first 5k finish line....then I saw the photos. HAHAHAHA! I almost died laughing. Especially when I saw the photo of me looking like I was about to die, and then a young girl jogging behind me whose look was all "No biggie here!" HAHAHA! :rofl3:

LOL.. I showed a friend some photos of me crossing the finish line and he said I looked like the special ed kids he teaches. Gee thanks. :rofl3:

sweat angels. That's a new one. Had to reread it a couple times before I got the mental pic! Now I understand! LOL

Going to Temple Arts tonight for a try out yoga class. Coming Soon... Hermit Crab really liked it last week, and though a lot more expensive than a gym, they offer a lot of stuff that I would like to try.. belly dancing, kick boxing, jui juisu (spelled wrong), yoga, and spinning. The spin room is open and once I take the single class, I can use it at my own time frame.

sweat angels. That's a new one. Had to reread it a couple times before I got the mental pic! Now I understand! LOL

Sweat Angel Creation
2665_63663800834_750695834_1654909_6899644_n.jpg

Sweat Angel
2665_63663805834_750695834_1654910_1088130_n.jpg

LOL.. I showed a friend some photos of me crossing the finish line and he said I looked like the special ed kids he teaches. Gee thanks. :rofl3:
That's mean!!! But funny. :blush:

I have some rather unflattering pics of me on the floor creating sweat angels after some workouts.... :coolingoff:
Yowzers WB. That's some kinda sweaty shirt!!

Tuesday 1/26/10 - As I promised myself, I hauled myself outta bed for cycling class at 6:00 a.m. It was a doozey but I felt really good doing the class. Alot of work out of the saddle so it was kind of nice. I think part of the reason that I felt better than normal was because two new people showed up and were placed right in front of me. While not outwardly competitive generally, I do secret competitions with other people (where they don't know about me competing with them) - and I was kicking their little booties. :)

Sweat Angel Creation

Hard at work in the gym :D

I'm not sure if diving is considered exercise on this thread but fighting surge & the surface swim in dubs yesterday feels like it qualifies.

Today driving home 2 hours just to hit the gym & swim work out. Then driving back down tonight for diving tomorrow AM. Fingers crossed for good conditions :).

That's mean!!! But funny. :blush:

Yowzers WB. That's some kinda sweaty shirt!!

The result of doing 84 squats, 42 situps, and 42 assisted pullups in 10 1/2 minutes... I was toast and laid there for a while... lol

Tuesday 1/26/10 - As I promised myself, I hauled myself outta bed for cycling class at 6:00 a.m. It was a doozey but I felt really good doing the class. Alot of work out of the saddle so it was kind of nice. I think part of the reason that I felt better than normal was because two new people showed up and were placed right in front of me. While not outwardly competitive generally, I do secret competitions with other people (where they don't know about me competing with them) - and I was kicking their little booties. :)

Now that's funny stuff!! I do the same thing!

Get your motivation any place you can find it!! :eyebrow:

Hard at work in the gym :D

I'm not sure if diving is considered exercise on this thread but fighting surge & the surface swim in dubs yesterday feels like it qualifies.

Today driving home 2 hours just to hit the gym & swim work out. Then driving back down tonight for diving tomorrow AM. Fingers crossed for good conditions :).

I remember the early days of swimming and carrying doubles.... everything certainly gets stronger.... but you've got the surge to deal with too.... that's got to be a joy...

If it was my exercise log, I'd certainly count it! :)

I count diving as exercise, even the easy beach dives down here.
Good pics Bob.
My first yoga class was tonight. Never have taken one before, so with an open mind I joined the stretching of body parts I didn't know are supposed to stretch. At one time we had to put our legs over our heads. Yeah right. I felt like a jelly doughnut! Hopefully won't be too sore.. 5 days to the 1/2...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom