2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I've edited many posts to remove some mean-spirited quotes. Please accept my apologies if this changes the context of your post.

Thanks for the understanding,
Ann Marie

Thanks Ann Marie... (not sure who requested this... but it needed to be cleaned up)

I don't mind folks having "team spirit" and expect it. But I thought a few of those posts were getting out of hand...

In the future, I'd like for all on this thread to keep it civil in reference to their comments about their team and their opponents. (however, the Refs are all open game to whine about as we all know they suck! :rofl3:)

So will the Auburn vs. Ole Miss game be worth getting on pay-per-view this weekend?

(it won't be on any regular/cable channels. According to Rocketman, Jefferson Pilot wanted to put them on and do it at 11:30 but Auburn didn't want to change their game time).

Nah, the World's LARGEST Cocktail Party happens this weekend. :D Gators will proceed to play "Chomp-a-Dawg". :D It will be our pre-halloween FEAST.

Nah, the World's LARGEST Cocktail Party happens this weekend. :D Gators will proceed to play "Chomp-a-Dawg". :D It will be our pre-halloween FEAST.

I heard last year that they were busting down on the "cocktail party". That they weren't allowing any drinking in any of parking lots (tailgaiting, etc.)

they doing that this year also?

did it work last year?

I heard last year that they were busting down on the "cocktail party". That they weren't allowing any drinking in any of parking lots (tailgaiting, etc.)QUOTE]

Ouch, that must hurt.

I heard last year that they were busting down on the "cocktail party". That they weren't allowing any drinking in any of parking lots (tailgaiting, etc.)QUOTE]

Ouch, that must hurt.

Last year there were news articles about them trying to curb drinking in pregame (and postgame acitivies). They set up a "no party zone" where you couldn't tailgate for a large area around the stadium.

Not much being said about it so far this year, except that they are asking the media not to refer to it by that name as not to promote excess drinking.

Is there excess drinking at football games? Wow, who would have thought...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom