2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think Tennessee is going to beat Arkansas. I think LSU is going to be the only SEC team to beat Arkansas in the regular season.

I've got tickets to the Georgia game this weekend. War Eagle! They are retiring tiger during the game this weekend.

Diveral:
I don't think Tennessee is going to beat Arkansas. I think LSU is going to be the only SEC team to beat Arkansas in the regular season.

If Arkansas beats Tennessee, the Hogs are pretty much on their way to Atlanta. I don't see Mississippi State beating them...

ScubaTexan:
If Arkansas beats Tennessee, the Hogs are pretty much on their way to Atlanta. I don't see Mississippi State beating them...

I think you're right. After they beat South Carolina I figured that they were headed to Atlanta. They had an easier time with the Gamecocks than either Tennessee or Auburn. With Eric Ainge out I don't think Tennessee will score enough on them to overcome the Razorbacks ground game.

I really don't know if LSU can beat them. To tell the truth I am little worried about the SEC championship game.

We will see
Go Gators

OK, I'll bite....did Georgia catch lightening in a bottle, or is Auburn that overrated?? I think the War Damn Eagles can kiss their BCS-damn-bowl bid adios... :shakehead

I think you're right, a good bowl game for the Tigers is a far chance now. I don't think they are overrated, but it's clear that they didn't even "try" today to play worth a darn. This definately wasn't the same team that beat Florida a few weeks ago.

I predict that Auburn will fall down to #15 or #16 in the AP poll...

Auburn was clearly expected as the winner. However, it did indeed follow tradition of the away team winning.

DiverAl. Hope you didn't pay much for those tickets to that game....

Auburn's play was dissappointing on many levels. Cox just didn't play well and threw 4 interceptions. Defense also played poorly and seemsed to always have a wide open hole open up in the center of the line for GA to run through. It's also clear that they just really just "didn't want it bad enough".

Florida vs. South Carolina:

Anyone watch that? I thought SC was going to pull it out and win at the end until they got knocked back by that penalty. I was worried about their kick being blocked... and sure nuf' it was.

The Navy Blue Angels and the Army Sky Soldiers put on a hellova show at NAS Pensacola :)

Who was playing in Pensacola? :confused:

These guys.

BAngel028.jpg

I took about 2gigs of pictures, not just of the Blue Angels, but they were the main event.

Back
Top Bottom