2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan:
Now if you want to talk about the unimaginative play calling in the red zone that's a different story. That's where 'Bama lost the game.

Like father, like son....LOL

I dunno, I kinda liked the way they played in the red zone.

As a side, I would have to agree with Shula's call (even if it was us making the call). If you have the chance, you have to take the lead into halftime. Plus, you never know what could happen on that next play... remember UT vs Georgia, 2003? Tennessee tries to punch it in on the last play of the half instead of go for the field goal, fumble, 100yd return for touchdown for Georgia, game becomes a blowout. We could have kicked the FG and be tied (I think it was a 3 point game)... instead we were getting beat bad and the momentum swung completely away. I think kicking the field goal is definately the right call there.

Kentucky 24, Georgia 20

hell_freezes_over.jpg

fndmylove:
I go to Georgia Tech, so, sorry folks, but I'm lovin that.

I've tabbed you guys to take out NC State today -- don't let me down... :wink:

I hate that Goergia's season went down so... I was looking forward to Auburn vs Georgia in the SEC Championship. Now that won't happen for sure. I know that Georgia won't be going and Auburn is still definately unkown.

Did Florida clinch the SEC East today with the win over Vandy?

They did when LSU beat the Vols, Go TIGERS.

UGA:
NetDoc weeps.

(Hey, I've gotta think positive!)
Bwahahahaha! I thought they might have snuck one on us there near the end. The righteous prevailed (and again today against Vandy).

ScubaTexan:
I've tabbed you guys to take out NC State today -- don't let me down... :wink:

there ya go pal, but it wasnt easy.

Back
Top Bottom