2006 NCWD Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, everybody bring your calendars next weekend & we'll get the planning started!

Good idea. Definitely bring calendars to the poker run dive so we can coordinate some coastal diving dates, and think about what wrecks we could plan. I'll get on the ball with the Seafood Festival Dive Weekend in MHC and get that booked this weekend with Olympus.

suthnbelle:
Good idea. Definitely bring calendars to the poker run dive so we can coordinate some coastal diving dates, and think about what wrecks we could plan. I'll get on the ball with the Seafood Festival Dive Weekend in MHC and get that booked this weekend with Olympus.

That would be great Mel.
Who is looking at the AS charters? Tom? Pat? After out get together on saturday, I'll get with Jim and se what we can do about some of the "other wrecks". U-Boats and stuff that is not on the 'every day" dive trip...

Bob_B:
That would be great Mel.
Who is looking at the AS charters? Tom? Pat? After out get together on saturday, I'll get with Jim and se what we can do about some of the "other wrecks". U-Boats and stuff that is not on the 'every day" dive trip...

I've been going thru my "Diving the Graveyard of the Atlantic" book this weekend. I'm making a list and hope to slowly work thru it the next couple years. :D I know this summer I want to do the U352 and U85 for sure. We could do the shore dives again at Nags Head and do the 85 the same weekend. Shore dives one day and boat dives one day. Aren't they in the same region? I can check on this one. Camp out at the same campground too. Nice place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom