2006 NCWD Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flounderer:
That's enough experience, the Nitrox is a definate plus. Just they are not the best wrecks for your first or second dive in the ocean, although I have seen it done. I know there are a few people in the group that are newly certified or don't have a lot of ocean experience, that's when it might not be the best dive.

The Hyde and Markham can be good first ocean dives, 65ft to the decks 85 to the sand.

I forgot about the City of Houston, don't know how but I did.

Pat

Pat, you forgot to mention that Aquatic Safaris is the only game in town, now that Bottom Time closed down & Captain Charlie (Dive Buddy) sold his boat. With only AS & CFD running charters, I've got a sinking feeling our little town is going to be a bit overbooked this season. So much so I bought my own boat (now I just need to find someone trustworthy to sit in it when I dive).

Aquatic Safaris is running 2 boats this season, right?

All NCWD's... book early, book often.

I was also thinking, when you're in town... let us locals know, we'll meet up for dinner! Have a little SB meet & greet.

-Bobby :scubadive

Jason B:
Does that mean Bobby is free for cave country that weekend? :D

Of course. One good thing about dating a diver he doesn't have to worry about me saying no to his trips, AND vice versa. :D

djbobbyzee:
Pat, you forgot to mention that Aquatic Safaris is the only game in town, now that Bottom Time closed down & Captain Charlie (Dive Buddy) sold his boat. With only AS & CFD running charters, I've got a sinking feeling our little town is going to be a bit overbooked this season. So much so I bought my own boat (now I just need to find someone trustworthy to sit in it when I dive).

Aquatic Safaris is running 2 boats this season, right?

All NCWD's... book early, book often.

I was also thinking, when you're in town... let us locals know, we'll meet up for dinner! Have a little SB meet & greet.

-Bobby :scubadive

I was talking to one of the guy's in charge last night and he said their going to see how things go with 2 boats. It may be a scheduling nightmare, and we'll have to work out the kinks. One option is running the "Hangover special" using one boat for late morning trips for the late sleepers and people coming in from out of town. I have a feeling it will be a very busy season. The boat was booked everyday last season and there is a huge surge of people looking to get on the big boat.

Like you said, book early.

I'm going to try to book several weekends with Cape Fear. If someone can get a few spots on Aquatic Safaris we should be good.

well, you know i'm in for just about anything. we do need a serious planning session, though.

dive slut - any place, any time, any buddy...

it's good to be easy...:wink:

BabyDuck:
well, you know i'm in for just about anything. we do need a serious planning session, though.

dive slut - any place, any time, any buddy...

it's good to be easy...:wink:

OH MY!!! <blushing>

Let me know when you all plan a rawlings trip. I've got to get the camper out there... that dive slut needs a place to sleep :)

Chris

love you too, baby!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom