2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yall enjoy the good life this weekend! I'll hang my dive report for this weekend on the board some time Monday. Probably gonna be too tired to write it up Sunday night.
Howard

kchFLA:
I need a dive buddy.
Don't count on PHD :D.

paulwall:
Thanks for the offer.

We will need:

smoked sausages
mushrooms
Whole Garlic Cloves
Yellow Onions
corn on the cob
small red potatoes
beverages
Paper Towels
NewsPaper
Garbage Bags
Food for unsuccessful crab wranglers.

BTW, I'll be staying at the Landing on West Beach. Coming in Friday, looking for an evening Dive/Floundering.

The list
so far the wife picked up

* 5lb of new red potatoes
* 3 garlic cloves
* boil
* garbage bags
* 1 large bag of onions

She needs to know what type of corn? The frozen corn on the cob or fresh non shucked

tom wicker:
The list
so far the wife picked up

* 5lb of new red potatoes
* 3 garlic cloves
* boil
* garbage bags
* 1 large bag of onions

She needs to know what type of corn? The frozen corn on the cob or fresh non shucked

WOW! That's great! The frozen COTC works just fine. I'll take these items off my list.

I'll bring cokes(of several varieties).

I will NOT bring liver and onions. BLUCK BLUCK BLUCK BLUCK. I hated when I had to start the liver and onions cooking before my mom got home. And then I had to eat it. BLUCK BLUCK BLUCK.

Can you tell I don't like liver and onions?

hmmmm. crack, ice, powder. I haven't watched enough Miami CSI nor seen Miami Vice recently enough (yes I know about the movie) to know if there are other varieties.

T'is the south, coke includes 7up, Sprite, Sunkist, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Barq's, ect!

SuPrBuGmAn:
T'is the south, coke includes 7up, Sprite, Sunkist, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Barq's, ect!

I would just about bet she is one of the people that calls it pop

Ok I ‘ll get the corn also.
Should I bring my large boat cooler for the drinks?

plates & bowls?

Back
Top Bottom