2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
So, bring Spinach, Apple Pie, Liver and Onions, Chips and Dip, bug Spray, Kool-Aid, whatever you want!
Liver and Onions WOW:D .. Many years ago I married a little Yankee city girl and gave up that kind of food if it don’t come in a can or box she cant fix it:shakehead

All jokes aside she is out shopping now I'll soon know what all she pickes up

By this time tomorrow I should be a papal dang I feel old right now Before long I'll be carrying my pony tank around on a chair:wink:

Are we doing the boil at Gulf State Park?

OT - Tom, I was at UWW today and the new Riffes should be at the shop by the end of the week.

Sounds good, just probably worth figuring out so that everyone can meet somewhere and not just meander around the AL gulf coast looking for random crab boilers. LOL :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
OT - Tom, I was at UWW today and the new Riffes should be at the shop by the end of the week.

I sure wish that shipment would hurry I got a few things coming:D :D . Has Chas made it back yet?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sounds good, just probably worth figuring out so that everyone can meet somewhere and not just meander around the AL gulf coast looking for random crab boilers. LOL :D

Since it's an afternoon High tide, I figured we'd finish at the jetties, and I could throw up a canopy for the sun and boil by the seawall. Eat the crabs in the sight of the very water they come from :D

tom wicker:
I sure wish that shipment would hurry I got a few things coming:D :D . Has Chas made it back yet?

Yep:14:

paulwall:
Since it's an afternoon High tide, I figured we'd finish at the jetties, and I could throw up a canopy for the sun and boil by the seawall. Eat the crabs in the sight of the very water they come from :D

Sounds good to me :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom