2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
<sigh> I think I bought too many shirts if it's just the 3 of us...

Attendee List:

SuPrBuGmAn
PaulWall
algulfdiver (Gary)
photohikedive...if possible
MDB, if I get to go
<next name, copy list and add your name>

I can't be sure if they will hijack me at work for that saturday or not....

Count me in I do not see any reason why I can't make it. I just need a place to shak up I will be willing to pay half. If she looks good I will pay full price...:D

Hey Superbug would you be able to bring me some tanks or do I need to find my own?

I'll just be diving and hanging out to meet everyone. No Crabs for me, but i am not against helping catch the crabs for someone else to eat.

Attendee List:
SuPrBuGmAn
PaulWall
algulfdiver (Gary)
MDB, if I get to go
NateBrr,

Jurgen:
Hey Superbug would you be able to bring me some tanks or do I need to find my own?

Maybe, depends on how many dives were doing :D I can definately supply one or two, just might have to get em filled between dives.

paulwall:
Attendee List:

SuPrBuGmAn
PaulWall
algulfdiver (Gary)
MDB, if I get to go
NateBrr
Jurgen
Tom

Paul I would be more than happy to donate potatoes and corn. If Garys idea of a friendly competition happens if enough members join up. As the owner of Paradise Service here on the beach I'll pitch in a prize to be given away.

I should also have an extra tank to bring along

tom wicker:
Paul I would be more than happy to donate potatoes and corn. If Garys idea of a friendly competition happens if enough members join up. As the owner of Paradise Service here on the beach I'll pitch in a prize to be given away.

I should also have an extra tank to bring along

All donations are welcome. We'd love to have you along!

Attendee List:
SuPrBuGmAn
PaulWall
algulfdiver (Gary)
MDB, if I get to go
NateBrr,
kchFLA (Kira)

Saturday only. I'll be glad to contribute additional foods. Just let me know what is desired. I'm a pretty good cook and can cook just about anything.

Still a go? Paul, I'll buy one of the shirts you purchased if you got an XL.

Back
Top Bottom