2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Still a go? Paul, I'll buy one of the shirts you purchased if you got an XL.

We're still on. I'll be renting a condo tonight. Probably a 2-bedroom, if anybody needs a place to crash.

paulwall:
We're still on. I'll be renting a condo tonight. Probably a 2-bedroom, if anybody needs a place to crash.

Paul you may be hosting this shin dig but your coming into some of us local’s yard to play I sure would feel more comfortable if you could give me a food list to pick up on my part to help lesson your expense In other words tell me what to buy bro :D

paradiseservice@gulftel.com

I can bring stuff too. Corn? Potatoes?

tom wicker:
Paul you may be hosting this shin dig but your coming into some of us local’s yard to play I sure would feel more comfortable if you could give me a food list to pick up on my part to help lesson your expense In other words tell me what to buy bro :D

paradiseservice@gulftel.com

Thanks for the offer.

We will need:

smoked sausages
mushrooms
Whole Garlic Cloves
Yellow Onions
corn on the cob
small red potatoes
beverages
Paper Towels
NewsPaper
Garbage Bags
Food for unsuccessful crab wranglers.

BTW, I'll be staying at the Landing on West Beach. Coming in Friday, looking for an evening Dive/Floundering.

I saw unsuccessful crab wranglers get stuck with spinach. :D

Paul, I have a new pneumatic angle grinder to try out on that thing in that place - Fri or Sunday morning? Game? :wink:

Do you have any XL Tees left from the bunch that you bought for the 'event'?

paulwall:
Thanks for the offer.

We will need:

smoked sausages
mushrooms
Whole Garlic Cloves
Yellow Onions
corn on the cob
small red potatoes
beverages
Paper Towels
NewsPaper
Garbage Bags
Food for unsuccessful crab wranglers.

BTW, I'll be staying at the Landing on West Beach. Coming in Friday, looking for an evening Dive/Floundering.

I'll send my wife shopping tomorrow and let you know what all she picks up. Trust me her and my 17 year old loves to shop

SuPrBuGmAn:
I saw unsuccessful crab wranglers get stuck with spinach. :D

Paul, I have a new pneumatic angle grinder to try out on that thing in that place - Fri or Sunday morning? Game? :wink:

Do you have any XL Tees left from the bunch that you bought for the 'event'?

I've got a T, A Long-sleeved T, a hoodie and a sweatshirt. One of those is mine.

I'm up for later Friday Night and we'll do some floundering....I'll bring extra tanks/regs so we can switch the tool around.

I like spinach. I can bring a dessert of just about any kind. Ice cream might be a little difficult as it would likely melt. Just let me know what.

kchFLA:
I like spinach. I can bring a dessert of just about any kind. Ice cream might be a little difficult as it would likely melt. Just let me know what.

You seem very nice, and I mean this in the most positive way possible. Please feel free to bring whatever you would like. If you want to share, that's fine, if we don't eat it, it's our loss. If you want to keep it for yourself, and just hang out with us, that's the minimum requirement and is fine, too. This is a diving get-together with a crabby theme, very low-key for an inaugural event. I couldn't even get the Auburn Band to play at the black tie reception on Saturday :D

So, bring Spinach, Apple Pie, Liver and Onions, Chips and Dip, bug Spray, Kool-Aid, whatever you want!

Back
Top Bottom